Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Ep2 moded Easy install to easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey could anyone help me? I saw assembled all good but when trying to open the web never comes, or else when I put "ifconfig" he says inet addr 127.0.0.1 IP tell me how I edit it angers me a bit, and another thing I do the full want VIA hamachi tell me how is the thing or recommend topics I've seen but not understood any.
Problem Whit Centos:
Ichigo14000 - Cabal Ep2 moded Easy install to easy - RaGEZONE Forums

help please as I do this, learn linux, please do not forget I'll be waiting for a response...
Summary:
- Help with Centos IP (connection WinXPSP3 and CentOS)
- Guide: Cabal VIA Hamachi!
- That some GM / MOD / Admin theme ocreador help me

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Summary:
- Help with Centos IP (connection WinXPSP3 and CentOS)
- Guide: Cabal VIA Hamachi!
- That some GM / MOD / Admin theme ocreador help me

• Please read the section rules.
  • Using the guides available here when installing and setting up the cabal server use your hamachi IP as the IP your server will listen on.
  • A website? A tool? Check the releases section for websites or tools.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SpeedDevil thanks T.T are the first to recommend me to go TT even if I have questions the'll let you know thanks!
(so the IP hamachi server by IP haaaaa recent fall: IP Hmachi or centos windows (in the centos not allow me to start)) and will mount the server memory and how to fix certain bugs with its response in other post but I have problems with this server since I can not ping centos or XPSP3 (also the IP 127.0.0.1 and centos was when I do I do jajaj ping myself) well I will read the rules and I will check ... regarding the last point of the summary I meant if there is any admin to help me not responding to me personally but clear as you done your ...
English: thanks
Spanish: Gracias
Japanese: Arigatou Gozaimasu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May you re-upload:

- Server 1.Centos\With installed server :Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
- Server 2.Xpsp3 With Installed Database and Website:Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
- Client:Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
- Client Patch 1 :CabalUpdate.rar
- Client Patch 2 :Cabal Update 2.5 Beta.rar
- Map Bug Fix :Fix Map.exe

The mirrors provided are invalid or deleted. Thanks so much!

~Takeuchi

P.S - If possible could you possibly extract the server files from the Centos Machine and The Database contents? You would think that having a pre-loaded image would cause problems ;/ .. Lulz.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Info:
1.Data and repack made by fancy90 <<stupid vietname girl...blocked me in msn idk why....
2.I no have cabal server.....
3.i not make money....i love mmorpg server creation and little play....
4.i no have mmorpg server with website.. i play alone
5.No..i not help you how to make your own buisnes its ilegal....
----All pass:freesvn.net

Now i share and guide nice cabal repack...not my work..but i make guide...
now.. lets start...

Server 1.Centos\With installed server :Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
Server 2.Xpsp3 With Installed Database and Website:Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
1.Client:Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
2.Client Patch 1 :CabalUpdate.rar
3.Client Patch 2 :Cabal Update 2.5 Beta.rar
4.Map Bug Fix :Fix Map.exe
5.Tools CabalTools.rar
6.Vmware version 7 click up not down...>my guide use old version< :
7. simpe free winscp winscp429setup.exe
-------------So...and now...lets start Guide after i make video----------
1.Install Vmware and extract centos and data and other blabla and install client....
2.Start First Data and click keep....after run centos and click keep...
3.Check your router Lan config.. 192.168.1.1 good.... 2.1 or etc not...
4.go your data vmware ip and make account :)
5.start with cabal start....
6.Check mini update video and update your server with new item so easy :)
-----------+Hamachi+-------------------------------------
--http://files.hamachi.cc/linux/hamachi-0.9.9.9-20-lnx.tar.gz--
copy your hamachi to your linux root...aftert start CentOS,login and write cd /hamachi after makeinstall after tuncfg start after hamachi start after hamachi login after hamachi blbla and find other command :) after reconfig your cabal config and write ip hamachi and data base 192.168.1.200 or idk i not remember data ip
------Screnshoot-----

file not found can you update links?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please update the links, or is there anyone out there have the same files like here that only need centos and ready to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back