Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Episode 31-33 - 9buddy rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Due to couple threads popping up and people might getting scammed, I thought I will share some light on it.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. Where are the previous threads? Where they deleted?
- Yes, in here we don't talk about paid things, especially without any solid information, or actual proof, which leads to scams.
It's a free forum after all and people will get banned if caught buying/selling.

2. Is it true that files are really out there?
- So far only rumours and couple videos popping up, but no actual test servers or anything like that.

3. Who has them?
- No one really knows, multiple people claiming to have them, while in reality it's unknown as of now, if they are out there for real and who has them.

4. How did they got leaked?
- "Apparently" 9buddy "messed up" or got hacked. That's what the rumours say about it.

5. I want to buy them, can I get them??
- You will get banned. That's as much as I can tell, but to put a cherry on the cake - you will also lose money if you get scammed.

6. Will they ever get leaked?
- Unknown, but looking at the dramas and the history of cabal - there is high hopes if files are in multiple people hands, but if it will actually become a reality - no one knows.

My own advice - don't be stupid and don't trust a single screenshot or anything like that.

Any further comments, discussions, debates or information can be written in this thread. BE CIVILISED.

DO NOT SHARE ANY NAMES OR WEBSITES PROMOTING SALES, P.SERVERS OR PEOPLE "SELLING FILES".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I can confirm that one person has obtained EP31 files. The person that has obtained these files is making sure to take every precaution. There is basically a 0% chance these files will be leaked, and for good reason; They cost a LOT of money. I do not know who the hacker/seller is, but they made an exclusive deal, so they won't be selling the files to anyone else.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. The files are out there?
- As Sensei shared, it's not 100% but at least over 50% that we can think the files are out there. Due to those promo from that servers (such of video clips this and that, such of discord server that and this)

2. Source of the files?
- 9buddy, the previous publisher of Cabal Taiwan.
- By end of June, due to failure in negotiation, they lost the right for publishing the game for the Taiwan territoriy.
- 9buddy server officially closed by 28-Jul-2023, with all data (not the server files) transferred to new publisher (named DiGame).
- During the server closure phase, most probably some people sneakily got access to the game server and make a copy of files. Could be 9buddy staff, could be some one else who got rented to do. As the server was going to be closed at that time, the security measure should be reduced.

3. Will it get leaked?
- There is nothing will be private forever, it's the matter of time. The files could be purchased and with some agreement to be exclusively own by buyer. But bleh, it's uncertain, this is the shady business anyway, so the seller could have a copy of those and resell at a different time, or even for multiple people. There will be a day, sooner or later those files will be out under the sunlight.

4. Does EST know about this "mess up"?
- They were on holiday leave before the OG thread turned into a hotspot on RageZone.
- Personally I guess they will try to work on this after their year-end leave.
- But what can they do, will they pursue it or not? Or will it be just like Episode 8, that they will just "bleh" and leave it? Only time can answer.

Happy New Year in advanced~
May we all see each other in 2024 (and hopefully with EP31 files).

---

Small updates: Yesterday (29-Dec-2023) they did a stream, and according to what I saw:
- Streamer didn't know much about the server state (e.g. how to do dungeons, how to use new systems, what quest items need to be sent for doing certain stuff...).
- The file servers are with Episode 31 (or at least cannot be 32 or higher as there is no Myth system).

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes, official ep31 files (99.9%). u can find in google, i cant add link.
Another one of that youtube or telegram links?
Or some sort of a scam link?

If people will continue to persist about "google up and find it, it's easy" infractions will start to be given.

If its legit and easily accessible - upload files here and let's get working on it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The owner is running discord channel, and sometimes he upload gameplay videos. seems like real, with gm atack skills, and another things - what cant use in official server.
Many people are closely watching the forum, eagerly awaiting any updates in this thread. So, please only comment something that adds value to the topic.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Many people are closely watching the forum, eagerly awaiting any updates in this thread. So, please only comment something that adds value to the topic.

Either they cannot understand the purpose of RaGEZONE or it's a bad attempt to promote that server x-D

Reaction score
Nobody said that this is a democracy, this is a private forum lmao
You are the type of person who writes long texts but has no ability to execute anything.
You're free to go, cya
Most of RZ is democratic in the operation but I overrule at times.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The situation right now shows how greedy some people can be. Do you guys think that everyone from the "private cabal community" will switch to this new server? Is having the latest files, and maybe even the source code, going to make them the only and best option in the market? Do you think Estsoft will just sit back and let only one private server survive?

The person running this server has had three others in the past(that I know off), always closing and reopening them. This makes you wonder how good they are at handling server files.

I don't know how this person got their hands on the files, assuming they're even real, but time will tell.

Hope you all have a good day, and stay smart and focused on your work!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The forum seemed to go silent after the server launched on Episode 31šŸ™ƒ
What you want to comment ?
As long as those files wont be public nothing will change to Cabal. Im sticking to EP8, not gonna waste my time playing on such bugged and crap server they made šŸ¤£ Also wont waste my time and money for server from the guy who is known from not releasing servers and stuff like that šŸ˜… EP8 way better than this what they "offered". Unfortunatelly files went to wrong People so for me Cabal stays as was, good old EP8 šŸ„°

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone is silent because there is nothing to say. Well, what's the news:

-The server is running. All systems are being tested.
-The files of the 31 episodes are real.
-The bugs look very strange and suggest thoughts about the emulator, on the official files of the server side, but only on thoughts. It's still very similar to the official server.

Do you need more news? very greedy and narcissistic administrators say they DON'T NEED episode 31 and they want to watch episode 8. The server is bad, the people are bad, the files are bad - only if they are shared - all these admins will run to upload their Pay Cabal 31 series and earn money. Rude, but true.

English no my primary language - I use a translator.
Peace to all

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
they won't be shared for a while. (next 600 years) unfortunately. I don't know how much money they could pay for it, but too beyond my money.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to leave my last contribution (by my own will, since some of my work will probably appear here soon) and share some concrete information about the ep31+ files

MrSensei - Cabal Episode 31-33 - 9buddy rumours - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to leave my last contribution (by my own will, since some of my work will probably appear here soon) and share some concrete information about the origin of the ep31+ files

- One of the people who have access to the files is the owner of the PrimeBD (Black Desert private server) called Enigma
- It's a group of 4~5 people who had access to the files and possibly they even have the source of ep35, according to him
- They were the ones who sold the files to PlayCabal (TriEdge and Yogensha are PrimeBD players)

And finally, one legit of some new .scp files screenshot

Very useful information, thanks for your input!

I'm going to leave my last contribution (by my own will, since some of my work will probably appear here soon) and share some concrete information about the origin of the ep31+ files

- One of the people who have access to the files is the owner of the PrimeBD (Black Desert private server) called Enigma
- It's a group of 4~5 people who had access to the files and possibly they even have the source of ep35, according to him
- They were the ones who sold the files to PlayCabal (TriEdge and Yogensha are PrimeBD players)

And finally, one legit of some new .scp files screenshot

Was the screenshot taken by you or someone else?

Why did they all delete it, I just wanted to read it, ehh...:cry:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The situation right now shows how greedy some people can be. Do you guys think that everyone from the "private cabal community" will switch to this new server? Is having the latest files, and maybe even the source code, going to make them the only and best option in the market? Do you think Estsoft will just sit back and let only one private server survive?

The person running this server has had three others in the past(that I know off), always closing and reopening them. This makes you wonder how good they are at handling server files.

I don't know how this person got their hands on the files, assuming they're even real, but time will tell.

Hope you all have a good day, and stay smart and focused on your work!
Your information is incorrect. The person running this server has had only one Cabal server in the past, which was very successful. They also run servers for a number of other games. Also, this isn't greed; it's business. This guy paid a LOT of money for these files. Why would he give them away for free without at least making back what he paid first? Your anger comes from jealousy, and you seem to be trying to live in a fantasy world to convince yourself that this guy has somehow wronged you. I had kinda hoped you'd have grown out of this by now. Also, it's not me running that server, so stop harassing the owner and shitting on my name.

To anyone that is interested in the actual files and doesn't want to poop on the people that have them, this is for you: The files will not be released because the person paid for them for the sole purpose of running a server and making money from it, unless there is an internal leak, which is highly unlikely. However, the fact that they are stuck on EP31 for now means it would be much easier for someone to log packets and emulate it. Unlike official, they won't be changing their packet structures constantly. Maybe Niicke or ubis can do something with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back