Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal GM Tool Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with Cabal GM Tool by TDChien88.

After I clicked "Add Item" and showed a "Success" message, I didn't receive the item in my Cash Inventory.

It only happens after I add a lot of upgrade core and force core (ultimate) to my character so I can use it to upgrade my runes.

Did I mess up with the database that's why I don't receive items in Cash Inventory anymore.

Is there a way I could fix this or maybe reset/erase all pending items in cash inventory even though there are none?

It only happens to my account on my desktop. Currently, I install another Cabal here on my laptop and there's no problem with it.

I hope you can help me with my problem.

Thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a limit for how much data you can receive from the cash inventory, you'll have to limit the data passed through the stored procedure to guarantee that items will still show up ingame.
A limit of 100 should be fine, you can sort them by the date they were sent, too.

I'm not able to look for the name right now but you'll find it rather easily.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a limit for how much data you can receive from the cash inventory, you'll have to limit the data passed through the stored procedure to guarantee that items will still show up ingame.
A limit of 100 should be fine, you can sort them by the date they were sent, too.

I'm not able to look for the name right now but you'll find it rather easily.
Sorry, I'm just a newbie in Cabal Development. Can you help me reset or erase that data so I can receive again the item that I'm going to add using Cabal GM Tool?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQL:
DELETE FROM [CabalCash].[dbo].[MyCashItem] WHERE [IsUse]=0
By running this script in SSMS, you will delete all non-received items.
I'm using Navicat. Is the syntax the same?

SQL:
DELETE FROM [CabalCash].[dbo].[MyCashItem] WHERE [IsUse]=0
By running this script in SSMS, you will delete all non-received items.
Found it manually.

Can I delete data here manually?

1690955993384 - Cabal GM Tool Help - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I'm using Navicat. Is the syntax the same?

Found it manually.

Can I delete data here manually?

View attachment 239468
Yes. But to be honest, I don't think it's an overflow issue. There is a limit, but it concerns the amount that will be shown to the user. If you have exceeded the limit, you will not see some of the items, but it will definitely not be empty.
I would suggest checking the DBAgents logs.
I encountered a similar bug only on a server with 9 classes. This is fixed randomly - a few restarts, a few relogs... idk.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. But to be honest, I don't think it's an overflow issue. There is a limit, but it concerns the amount that will be shown to the user. If you have exceeded the limit, you will not see some of the items, but it will definitely not be empty.
I would suggest checking the DBAgents logs.
I encountered a similar bug only on a server with 9 classes. This is fixed randomly - a few restarts, a few relogs... idk.
I deleted it manually and it has been removed in cash inventory.

I will try this later on my computer once I get home.

Thanks to both of you. Hope this will fix my problem.

Btw I'm playing this Cabal Offline since I don't know how to create my own server for now.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The procedure is found under
[CabalCash].[dbo].[up_QueryMyCashItem]

SQL:
    SELECT Top 100 Id, ItemKindIdx, ItemOpt, DurationIdx
    FROM MyCashItem
    WHERE UserNum = @UserNum AND IsUse = 0 Order by RegDate DESC

The above will limit it to 100 results ordered by the date at which they were sent, making sure that the newest items are always showing first.
You can have thousands of items in there and you won't encounter any issues in your cash inventory.
It only seems to have a problem once you've got too many in line but that won't bother you anymore.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The procedure is found under
[CabalCash].[dbo].[up_QueryMyCashItem]

SQL:
    SELECT Top 100 Id, ItemKindIdx, ItemOpt, DurationIdx
    FROM MyCashItem
    WHERE UserNum = @UserNum AND IsUse = 0 Order by RegDate DESC

The above will limit it to 100 results ordered by the date at which they were sent, making sure that the newest items are always showing first.
You can have thousands of items in there and you won't encounter any issues in your cash inventory.
It only seems to have a problem once you've got too many in line but that won't bother you anymore.
I already fixed the problem by deleting the data in the database but I also use your code now and IsUse = 0 doesn't show anymore.
Thank you so much for your effort! :dai:

Upvote 0
Back