Cabal Launcher Pandemonium Source 

miroko please help, I can't handle it, look how small my window is, how can I fix it?
i don't know why this is happening, i thought was something about the image size or screen resolution, in the launcher original files, this wasn't happened yet with anyone, only with you.
 
i don't know why this is happening, i thought was something about the image size or screen resolution, in the launcher original files, this wasn't happened yet with anyone, only with you.
miroko I think I solved the problem I had I had to change a few things in the launcher.css in the one that is in Tools/output/web and now it is ok exactly with the wrapper settings 😀
 
I've seen a lot of people looking for a Launcher other than the improved ep2/ep8 that exists here on the forum, cause MMOParadox Launcher doesn't have any functional links anymore, so i'll post my Launcher source code, for you guys, with instructions for how to use correctly.

It's pretty simple, almost just like MMOParadox, Could be helpfull for some people that couldn't make the Improved EP2/EP8 works.


Tutorial Attached to the Thread
Download Launcher Source Code :


Thank's Everyone.


how to add Download panel ? and delete the language portugeze sir?
 
how to make sure the cabal.exe file is not removed from windows. because windows can detect if the cabal.exe file has a virus and remove it automatically.....how to fix this issue?

many time put cabal.exe still windows detect is virus, cannot get run cabal.exe file. Pls help Miroko
 
Back