Cabal map creator.

Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
177
Hi all.Some information about my thread.Im planning share open source cabal map creator that another people(server owners or players) can make new maps/dungeons/arena/tg for their server where they play cabal.No thief more-every server can have his custom maps)) I want make this in formate something like "online lessons" with peoples which want get new knowledge+videoguides(answers for questions).I explane how i think when i made this tool that people understand all how it work.I explane some problems moments and how i try fix it that another can update this tool.With peoples which want have place in online lessons we will create new custom maps.(i explane step by step which programms need for this and how use it)Why i make this?For me im old for develope yet and i think i cant make something new for cabal.If somebody help with this-its will be good.If you dont have time for this(server owners) you can ask your players as developers-i explane all for their too(no need any knowledge in cabal that make new maps,or i can explane).If somebody want have online lessons write in this thread we talk about date and time when we can make this together.If anybody can give his test server for lessons(make acc) its will be good.Thanks for all.
 
Hello, great your initiative, for some time I've been researching about creating new maps for the cabal, but I couldn't find anything about it. And these days I was thinking about again, it seems you read my mind, I would have some brilliant ideas for new maps. So I'm interested and I'd really like to learn more about how to create maps.
 
how to convert .cmo to .mcl ? thanks
Press "Открыть MCL" and select your empty map or map which you change(mcl).Then select your models which you put on map into unity project "Открыть .cmo"(.cmo).Then need change check box "Обновить модели".Then press "Конвертировать" and you will get .mcl file which need rename as map which you want change and put this mcl into game folder.
Открыть=open.
Конвертировать=convert
Сохранить=save
Обновить модели=refresh models
 
Last edited:
Press "Открыть MCL" and select your empty map or map which you change(mcl).Then select your models which you put on map into unity project "Открыть .cmo"(.cmo).Then need change check box "Обновить модели".Then press "Конвертировать" and you will get .mcl file which need rename as map which you want change and put this mcl into game folder.
Открыть=open.
Конвертировать=convert
Сохранить=save
Обновить модели=refresh models
Thank you so much !
 
Hi all.Some information about my thread.Im planning share open source cabal map creator that another people(server owners or players) can make new maps/dungeons/arena/tg for their server where they play cabal.No thief more-every server can have his custom maps)) I want make this in formate something like "online lessons" with peoples which want get new knowledge+videoguides(answers for questions).I explane how i think when i made this tool that people understand all how it work.I explane some problems moments and how i try fix it that another can update this tool.With peoples which want have place in online lessons we will create new custom maps.(i explane step by step which programms need for this and how use it)Why i make this?For me im old for develope yet and i think i cant make something new for cabal.If somebody help with this-its will be good.If you dont have time for this(server owners) you can ask your players as developers-i explane all for their too(no need any knowledge in cabal that make new maps,or i can explane).If somebody want have online lessons write in this thread we talk about date and time when we can make this together.If anybody can give his test server for lessons(make acc) its will be good.Thanks for all.
Is it still available?
 
Back