• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

cabal offline and regster account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem here, i want to play cabal as offline is it possible or not, i already setup/install from the tutorial made by here, i finish already the setup, u can see from the SS.

and about register account by chumpywumpy ( Chumpy's-regpage-v1.0.7z ) i can register, but at the mssql there is no password ( null ) account--dbo.cabal_auth_table.

i dont know the question is clear or not, i hope i find the answer

thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is i cant login to the game, i make already the account from the chummpy webserver/GM tools .61a, is the problem how i make the account or the CentOs cant connect to my database or i wrong to put the ip or something else ?

thanks

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask the obvious, but did the logon actually appear in the cabal_auth_table in yur account db correctly? Can you post a screenshot of it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here it is chumpy, i register already, and finnally it works now, sorry maybe i i didn't follow your guide correctly about the xp_md5, but now the problem is when i want to create a character "there is a problem with the unkonwn DB" what is that, may I know,

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I have some questions.I LOVE PLAYING CABAL but i dont have internet.(i write this letter in a lybary)
Where can i download the Cabal offline(playing Cabal Without internet connection)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry. . i posted a help. . but the problem was solved about the md5.dll so im deleting the post! anyways.. i cant help u w/ the other prob^^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
can anyone help?? coz i want to play cabal offline to but i cant get any installer for free if u know have one pls can u send me a link wer to download it for free..

thanks to those who will help..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey pls tell me where'd you get this offline cabal... I have no Idea what are you talking about, registration, or some instructions.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nanonano your problem is the gameserver link..search the forums for how to remove the need of gameserver..

Upvote 0
Back