Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Online 8 Classes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update NPC
Some npc have been fix try to your..
I will update the link if i fix something again.

SASUKE TRY to update this thread too..

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous and out of hand.
There will be infractions given for this begging.
Files are released and you have all of the required information and tools to work with.
"Has someone fixed *insert pretty much everything here*??"
If you can't fix simple npcs, very generic errors of craft or anything, that means you cannot use this forum adequately and to your best concern, it would be adviseable to give up on wanting to have your own server.

Take this as a warning, all beggars will be banned and all questions that will be spammed in threads will be deleted.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sasuke - Cabal Online 8 Classes - RaGEZONE Forums

anyone can help me how to fix it

https://ibb.co/yVmtHvY

Reaction score
The most basic issue solving method:
1. Check error logs.
1.2. Found error? Great, self-explanatory.

2. No error logs? Meaning client side issue or mismatch.

Best of the best solutions - google "cabal ragezone warp error" and you get 3 google pages worth of threads or use search.

Next time, these type of answers will be deleted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot replace in the atl90 client that I will put the link here this will cancel Mshield

--how to apply this to run the client? if you download it the files says "alt90.rar1" how to make it ".dll? , can i just rename it to atl90.dll?

Reaction score
Ho dimenticato di sostituire nel client atl90 che metterò il link qui questo cancellerà Mshield

--come applicare questo per eseguire il client ? se lo scarichi il file dice "alt90.rar1" come rendere ".dll? , posso semplicemente rinominarlo in atl90.dll?

cancellerà Mshield atl90.dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes sir how to apply? "alt90.rar1" can i just make this rar1 to .dll? if i do that my client says "atl90.dll this will not run into windows ddos, maybe this file is 32bit? im using win10 64,, can i request for your atl90.dll with no mshield? thanks sir for repyle

Reaction score
yes sir how to apply? "alt90.rar1" can i just make this rar1 to .dll? if i do that my client says "atl90.dll this will not run into windows ddos, maybe this file is 32bit? im using win10 64,, can i request for your atl90.dll with no mshield? thanks sir for repyle

and what I posted you just have to extract it and put it in the client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix this error? I used the tutorial from AzureSensei CentOS 7.

File: WorldSvr_01_01
SendIPSConnect2Svr (161:01:01:00)
ACE_ASSERT: file QD/QD_Manager.cpp, line 1695 assertion failed for '(pWorld = g_pWorldManager->GetWorld(qddata->iWorldIdx)) != NULL'.Aborting...
SIGABRT
[MemCoreDumper] DUMP : /home/cabal/WorldSvr_01_01_SIGABRT_20221023_222726.core

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please upload working client link ;(
thnx in advance :3

Back