- Joined
- Oct 10, 2007
- Messages
- 2,018
- Reaction score
- 249
already set but still happent?
After injection, it will occur已经设定但仍在发生?
DLL: Release|x86Hi can anyone help me how to fix this?
View attachment 299940
THanksDLL: Release|x86
.so: Release|x64
May I know where is the thread link for that? geographyuse EP35 inject method
Can you explain in more detail, how to generate the WorldSvr.so file? I hope there is a tutorial or guide to make it easier to understand. Thanksuse EP35 inject method
connect it to linux when you compile itCan you explain in more detail, how to generate the WorldSvr.so file? I hope there is a tutorial or guide to make it easier to understand. Thanks
How to compile?connect it to linux when you compile it
You need Clang, g++, rysnc on linux to compile it, and search on YouTube on how to compile Clang for Remote Linux.How to compile?
Dancok kaken takokhow to inject WorldSvr.so to World for EP33?
[New LWP 13509]
[New LWP 13508]
warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.1
warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblber.so.2
warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbrotlidec.so.1
warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbrotlicommon.so.1
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
0x00007f8bdf91b042 in epoll_wait (epfd=4, events=0x300c4a60, maxevents=1, timeout=1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c:30
warning: 30 ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c: No such file or directory
The program being debugged received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault
while in a function called from GDB. GDB has restored the context
to what it was before the call. To change this behavior use
"set unwind-on-signal off". Evaluation of the expression containing
the function (___dlopen) will be abandoned.
handle: Value can't be converted to integer.
7f8bd832f000-7f8bd83a1000 r--p 00000000 08:01 131081 /etc/cabal/WorldSvr.so
7f8bd83a1000-7f8bd83e3000 r-xp 00072000 08:01 131081 /etc/cabal/WorldSvr.so
[Inferior 1 (process 13507) detached]
[Done PID 13507] Exit: 0
Thanks for source
I have a question, if I use LD_Preload for WorldSvr.so, when I loot anyitem except Alz, client crash
but if you gdb to inject, loot item normal but event alert seem not work
P/s: I use original source, not edit. Build with visual studio 2022 + remote ubuntu 24.04
client use dev_mode for test, original source
Here's my injection log with gdb
P/s: Already fixed. Work normallyCode:[New LWP 13509] [New LWP 13508] warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.1 warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblber.so.2 warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbrotlidec.so.1 warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbrotlicommon.so.1 [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled] Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1". 0x00007f8bdf91b042 in epoll_wait (epfd=4, events=0x300c4a60, maxevents=1, timeout=1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c:30 warning: 30 ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c: No such file or directory The program being debugged received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault while in a function called from GDB. GDB has restored the context to what it was before the call. To change this behavior use "set unwind-on-signal off". Evaluation of the expression containing the function (___dlopen) will be abandoned. handle: Value can't be converted to integer. 7f8bd832f000-7f8bd83a1000 r--p 00000000 08:01 131081 /etc/cabal/WorldSvr.so 7f8bd83a1000-7f8bd83e3000 r-xp 00072000 08:01 131081 /etc/cabal/WorldSvr.so [Inferior 1 (process 13507) detached] [Done PID 13507] Exit: 0
View attachment 300801
"How did you fix EventAlert? I'm using GDB inject like you, but EventAlert still crashes my client. Did you change any addresses in EventAlert.cpp or something else?"Thanks for source
I have a question, if I use LD_Preload for WorldSvr.so, when I loot anyitem except Alz, client crash
but if you gdb to inject, loot item normal but event alert seem not work
P/s: I use original source, not edit. Build with visual studio 2022 + remote ubuntu 24.04
client use dev_mode for test, original source
Here's my injection log with gdb
P/s: Already fixed. Work normallyCode:[New LWP 13509] [New LWP 13508] warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.1 warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblber.so.2 warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbrotlidec.so.1 warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbrotlicommon.so.1 [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled] Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1". 0x00007f8bdf91b042 in epoll_wait (epfd=4, events=0x300c4a60, maxevents=1, timeout=1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c:30 warning: 30 ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c: No such file or directory The program being debugged received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault while in a function called from GDB. GDB has restored the context to what it was before the call. To change this behavior use "set unwind-on-signal off". Evaluation of the expression containing the function (___dlopen) will be abandoned. handle: Value can't be converted to integer. 7f8bd832f000-7f8bd83a1000 r--p 00000000 08:01 131081 /etc/cabal/WorldSvr.so 7f8bd83a1000-7f8bd83e3000 r-xp 00072000 08:01 131081 /etc/cabal/WorldSvr.so [Inferior 1 (process 13507) detached] [Done PID 13507] Exit: 0
View attachment 300801