Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal server for 2 nets

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello guys have question. Its posseble run cabal server for 2 nets??

EXAMPLE
My server have 2 net cards
1 net 172.0.0.1
2 net 182.0.0.1

I want run 1 server for 2 nets. At the moment have problem with that. Server config WorldSvr_07_01.ini have data for IP "IPAddress=" If i put here IPAddress=172.0.0.1 only 1 net can play. Any ideas???

Thank you for info.

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
hmm
1)if you put adress 127.0.0.1 ,only you cand play on your server,if you put your wan ip then everyone cand play ,is public
2)and no i don`t think it be possbile to run your server on 2 net cards...i think..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hmm
1)if you put adress 127.0.0.1 ,only you cand play on your server,if you put your wan ip then everyone cand play ,is public
2)and no i don`t think it be possbile to run your server on 2 net cards...i think..

you are right,there is no way you can run a server on 2 net cards(same computer)

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
One of cabal's main problems is that it can only "listen" on one network at a time. This is the exact reason why certain routers cannot host.

If you have 2 network connections onyl one can be used unfortunately. This will never change unless we can get the sourcecode for the server which is very unlikely.

Upvote 0
Back