Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Skill/Rank Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello everybody im currently having problem with the server once i reached the lvl of transcender
the lower level skills are gone i dont know why leaving master and some other skills for me to learn..
is there any problem? thanks
:2gunsfiring_v1:

Reaction score
it depends on the npc you are approaching.

some trainers (esp the ones at the starter maps) train lower level skills for some classes.

and some trainers (those in the middle difficulty maps) train higher level skills.

is this info the one you are seeking?

if not, post back and rephrase your question.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello everybody im currently having problem with the server once i reached the lvl of transcender
the lower level skills are gone i dont know why leaving master and some other skills for me to learn..
is there any problem? thanks
:2gunsfiring_v1:

O_O Did you, like, set up a server for a game you've never played before, or something? You can only see the full list of skills in your starting town... I'm amazed you honestly didn't know that. Maybe you should really think about playing a game before you decide to run a server for it. How are you going to know if something isn't how it should if you don't KNOW how it should be?

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back