• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

CabalMain v22 Edit Addresses (OllyDbg)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You do what you have done then right click anywhere on the screen and choose 'Copy to Executable->All Modifications', then a dialog saying "Copy selection to executable file?" choose 'Copy All'.
Then appears a new window, right click and choose 'Save File' then select a filename to save to. Thats it.

Thank Daman2009 ^^!

I got it :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@trson
(0x40F4F0): CMP EAX,07 -> CMP EAX,09
(0x40F690): CMP EAX,07 -> CMP EAX,09

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
hi

when i eddit original or the cabalmain in this treat with this

//Remove ENC Check
View Topic: N/A
(0x4E1A0D): JNZ SHORT 004E1A3E -> NOP

i get :

*file is corrupt!
Data\cabal.enc*

i wanted to add ep4 skills but i cant get it working!

how could i fix this?

im using 2008 us client
maybe i could better use a diferent 1?
or an better cabal main?
im starting the client with a batch start btw :)

plx help me thx :)

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
btw... i got that part working.. only not the launcher.. client is starting with batch but not with the launcher.. -.- it doesnt matter if i use husky or breaklee.. the client wont start 0.0

i got both husky and breaklee working with the batch file though

also.. if im starting with launcher.. and i got the old cabal.exe file in the map its starting original updater -.- it drives me crazy

if any1 knows a solution.. that would be great.

thx matynator.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use the code ollydbg cabalmain v22 you, Did you know that. Character death is not the time to cancel cooltime.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to remove the ENC check files, everything failed, can you tell me how to do this in Cabal EU 1.0.0.1632

Last edited:
Back