Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CabalMain v46 Edit Addresses (OllyDbg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Could you give the name of the forum or send me a PM or leave it on my account page please? :p

Here you go again allocen, Your turning again to being selfish. Requesting a pm in order that you alone will discuss, instead to discuss here where we all the members will know and not only few. tsk-tsk.

@carachapadu
Don't give any info to this man. It is better to discuss here which will surely highers mods will help us if ever your perception is true ;P

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Im` not a selfish and i don`t wanna start a war here i just asked nicely to tell us to post here the name of this interesting forum, or if he can`t, to send me a pm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very usefull information carachapadu i wait this relase so much...
can you tell as the name of forum.. :D

the conversation was rolling in a forum on Deepnet not recommend searching for nobody to get it
it can easily get viruses, it is best to wait and see what comes out of it, I can not feel very post more information, and even find the forum can only Views invitation if it is registered with :thumbup1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
guys best thing to do is give up the ep2, is no longer fun as before, has become something annoying to work with, and for hours there is already a selective group invaded ep5 servers and getting everything you need to run ep5, let's wait for anytime they release you guys so much and there is also added to the DB server and the good and not want to use this agent in cabalmain ep2 server, unfortunately this is the real, down some infos of ep5.

maybe happen very soon release the files.
what they told me was that DB and CentOs have already been copied 100% *_____*

CabalGuild
dtproperties
GuildBoardComment
GuildDetail
GuildGuestBoard
GuildInfo
GuildMaster_Change_Log
Guildboard
tempguild

SERVER01
cabal_LordOfWar_Data_table
cabal_LordOfWar_point_table
cabal_LordOfWar_Rank_table
cabal_LordOfWar_table

:eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt:

I hope its true... Maybe that team attacked Cabal_PH cuz I heard a rumor that Cabal_PH has been hacked... This info is from a friend of mine which have a contact from cabal_ph staff...

well ... w8ing make sense...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone I came here to tell me more about this cabalmain I' not able to find the key as he speaks of the "tutorial" to edit and run it properly there can anyone tell me what the correct paths for me to edit this key there's cabalmain?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
reupload ep6_us_patch please

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i can't unpack files with winrar

i'm not good eng.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
upload ep6_us_patch

:grr: :?:
in my case, caught in the channels

error msg:
<msg id="1460" cont="You have selected a language that is not supported for the current account." />

can anyone help me or know what can be?

no work, I think he tested it on server ep5 :thumbup1:

i agree with you! :thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone this development is very good only has a bug it does not appear channels how can I solve this?

Photo
yang556617 - CabalMain v46 Edit Addresses (OllyDbg) - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back