Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CabalWeb Ep8 by pafa7a

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
CabalWeb Ep8 by pafa7a Updated to 0.1

Before 5-6 months I start develop a cabal website for Ep8 server, but the project dead cuz I have problems with the designer.So now I release my work and if someone want can finish this web. For now :
Register module - ready
Login module - ready
Vote Reward module - ready
Download module - not ready (easy to create)
Change E-mail module (UCP) - ready
Change Password module (UCP)- ready
Account Info (UCP) - ready
Ranking module (with pages and search function) - ready
Lost Password module - not ready

Here you are some screenshots and hope to help

Credits:
Design by S37uP!Update, Modules and coding by pafa7a

Download link :
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 0.1 (fixed change password)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Only one word from my opinion: UGLY!
Also can be exploited, and basic codding. You need to add some seriously security at queries and functions too, let me give you an example:

PHP:
$test= mssql_query(sprintf("SELECT * from ".DB.".[dbo].[cabal_auth_table] where ID = '%s'",str_replace("'", "''", $username)));

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi why i have this error?

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in D:\Game\MU\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\cabal web\_inc\functions.php on line 42

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\Game\MU\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\cabal web\_inc\functions.php on line 42

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in D:\Game\MU\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\cabal web\_inc\functions.php on line 42

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in D:\Game\MU\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\cabal web\_inc\functions.php on line 50

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\Game\MU\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\cabal web\_inc\functions.php on line 50

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1)at main page this code does not work
$host = "192.168.1.100"; //IP of DB machine
$database = "Account"; //DataBase Account (default : Account)
$User = "sa"; //MSSQL UserName
$Pass = "1234"; //MSSQL Password
$connect = mssql_connect($host,$user,$password);
$db = mssql_select_db($database,$connect);

i have to use this to eliminate the 1st error connections
$_config['Server'] = "192.168.1.100";
$_config['User'] = "sa";
$_config['Pass'] = "1234";
$_config['DB'] = "Account";

2) after i use my code when i come to login page i encounter the mention error.
does it means that if when i have sql 2005 upgraded to sql 2008 have conflicts?
but my server game works fine, only the webpage have problem logins.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its possible to make confict from your upgrade from 2k5 to 2k8 - This web works on 2k8 without problems.
Try to use 127.0.0.1 not 192.168.1.100
Check your MSSQL name ('sa' or 'MSSQL-HOSTPC' fo example)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome work but i have this error

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: ********* in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 6

Warning: mssql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 7

any help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ахх тва как мяза на Драке уеб-а :d иначе бива ще го тествам някой ден ;]

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
pafa7a - CabalWeb Ep8 by pafa7a - RaGEZONE Forums

At lest you leave the credit for the design.

Nice things:
- Adding a backlink regardless of where you advertise.

- Its a mature thing to add proper credits even if they are not mentioned/demanded, add them manually, the original author of the work that is, lulz.

- Giving something back in return and helping to contribute by making the Cabal more active, friendly and nice,.. :thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
pafa7a - CabalWeb Ep8 by pafa7a - RaGEZONE Forums

At lest you leave the credit for the design.

Nice things:
- Adding a backlink regardless of where you advertise.

- Its a mature thing to add proper credits even if they are not mentioned/demanded, add them manually, the original author of the work that is, lulz.

- Giving something back in return and helping to contribute by making the Cabal more active, friendly and nice,.. :thumbup:

Exactly thats why i do not want to release more ... . Some members over here don't know what works means, don't know how to respect the people that released something.

PS: For guys that changes the credits: Do you think that changing the right credits and putting your name over there it makes you smarter, a good codder, or something? No it doesn't, its just showing you how despicable you can be.

Back