Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all. I have a client for Call Of Duty: Online (COD:OL) that is a version without TenProtect (DRM/anti-cheat). This is a game I've wanted to look at reversing for awhile to create a private server. For those who don't know, there was a Call Of Duty exclusive to China which was free to play and had more content than any other Call Of Duty game in existence. Feel free to reply if you're interested in helping out with reversing and building a working server emulator for the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, those will be useful later once we get ingame.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We already reverse engineered the 2016 build and got to the menus just no server. add me on discord if we havent spoke in the past. Gunoftruth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for some reason my post was removed (the reason was because i gave a discord link) if u lost the files then here you go

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I'd scrap what you guys have done so far, Last week COD Mobile released a Beta version in China. This version does not use Gameloop and is native for PC.

1. Create an WeChat or QQ Account since you can only login with these options on the CN-Version of this game.(There are few tutorials on ytube how you can create a WeChat account within 2 Minutes)
  2. Download the pc-client on the official Tencent-CN Site ( )
  3. Launch the game and click on the WeChat symbol.You need to have the WeChat-App since you need to scan an QR-Code to login.

1707047248582 - Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL) - RaGEZONE Forums

Alternatively I've attached below the latest version. (2002127)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd scrap what you guys have done so far, Last week COD Mobile released a Beta version in China. This version does not use Gameloop and is native for PC.

1. Create an WeChat or QQ Account since you can only login with these options on the CN-Version of this game.(There are few tutorials on ytube how you can create a WeChat account within 2 Minutes)
  3. Launch the game and click on the WeChat symbol.You need to have the WeChat-App since you need to scan an QR-Code to login.

View attachment 256004

Cod Mobile is nowhere near as good as CODOL dude

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

View attachment 256004

Ummmm no

Back