Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found something that could be use for codol's DW server emulator, it's the 4d1 source fyi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cosa devo fare con il pacchetto RAR?
open it and take a look though, we could use black ops's dw stuff as a base and modify the poop out of it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I do it to you through Parsec?
I don't use Parsec, but yall could always ask someone else on the forum for help with modifying T5's(black ops) dw and making a server emulator(I'm still new here, I like joined a mouth ago)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
recently I found a old dev excusable from build 1.1.1.13 of codol, having not much to do dude other then chillin so I copy and paste the file into my 3.3.3.3 QA folder and ran it. the game boots up with a "no connection to server" error witch makes sense given there are no servers to connect to
CODOL_Experience_V3.3.3.3_FULL.7z 4_19_2024 5_01_38 PM - Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL) - RaGEZONE Forums
ʹÃüÕÙ»½online 4_19_2024 5_01_10 PM - Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
recently I found a old dev excusable from build 1.1.1.13 of codol, having not much to do dude other then chillin so I copy and paste the file into my 3.3.3.3 QA folder and ran it. the game boots up with a "no connection to server" error witch makes sense given there are no servers to connect to
View attachment 260058View attachment 260059
Where can I download it?

Back