Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Call of Duty4 server [Promod failz:(]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
heya,

anyways I managed to setup cod4 server on my VPS hosting. Now everything works fine, configuration etc.

my run command:

Code:
screen -S cod4 ./cod4_lnxded +set fs_savepath \home\cod4\server1\ +set fs_game "Mods/invgc_promod" +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 46.4.193.40 +set net_port 28960 +set sv_maxclients 22 +set sv_punkbuster "1" +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

Okay heres the problem:

if I remove +set fs_game "Mods/invgc_promod" from the command line than server will be run in Hardcore mode. If i set it into the command line, when connecting will write like Mod: invgc_promod but mod is still hardcore and not promod.

Then I tried downloading mod from server and added it into my game (on pc). When I connect its fine, opens promod but when i have to choose weapons it says like 'Reconnect to the server' and u cant do anything (so when i choose team its promod like, but when i have to choose weapons you have hardcore like lmao)

+ i noticed that I cant download mods from my server, could that be the problem? help me out here guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back