Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Camera on new production

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there!

First, sorry for my english, i'm french :blush:

I switched to one recent production (PRODUCTION-201611230949-886705386) but the camera doesn't works. I checked stories.image_url_base variable in external_variables file but it no longer exists in this production.

So, i checked the console of my emulator (Plus Emu) and a new packet was found : 3461

It contains an integer and a string. However, i don't know how to make this string a PNG image with PHP :huh:

Here is an example of what i get by SWF.

Integer :
Code:

String :
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]Å–»nÛ0†_Åàìä!/ÚŠ.]ZtêmɱÙ2$¦IjøÝK‘R"ËrÕN’áÇÿü碜äXÚCސE²¸?‘_$j%‘2m¸2ÀP.‰Ë_?WeC’û‡%YWÎUûOeñxÈ3’lmÙäK²©Êª&    m«yý½*®½q"¯$a̼…Ÿçeدû¿¸<§ç‡vd1³24Å(KeˆmšÜ}³û¼]’mYUuêÏÝs§R¤4[kÛòpž‹ƒQ*%(=Ν    ê4tbïRv—ëî~ÄÐꕐR UZƒqYqi877āQ¹¬žSŒ[Tõ~ctøŽ±> & ß’:©×Éçœ    ƒ¬åܶýÅ–å¥ëaçeW¸üO¦ïmóyÛ²8þxß?x0IHÖfN ²$eµ±®¨$‰6kƒ9/ÃÕ/ÝÕö©Î+£¥JÞ¨ËÎ…÷DöÞÈÛF]8<0J­3Ñ(@þ?볫GŽâv`‚ʧ£Pá4ÇÚç­ þœG„a2¤RÊ7ã{ªviã²´ÉRæC¢>cÞ±BÀÑ×:joŒ-;Ú!>l:‡åm°ýi­{$_¡`’·íÓÇ)El´DŒc#‰åÎK„Yó¯Ëü}­² #ËHÛ¶ßqûêßñÐ6r5ƒ<@„ž“¹Î®dª¯¯HW™¡ÊPŠ0ÎÌ.Cq„”$Ž‰ …=”#$¼GÆù¢ø;jÅõ87)H #¢¸-Rã\EF$!ù”ÈØ: æR³ËÒ1&$bl1[‘ÛÍUªÙ„>ŒÎåèzþvuNÈézxÐjJ€fŠŽ£«S?*ô%‘š    AO\O!‡íя&Þ}.gsP_u1US»t²ga8­<„«Ëžõ³p_eŶÈë0 Oíצ(]·l?×uU틬]y‰³î9ùw]ág¾³ûc8Úÿ£e(¼m›]¾yjž÷íRd°8ÿGȧƒ[/COLOR]

Can you help me or orient my searches to create the image with this string?

Thank you in advance for your help :):

Pulpe

Back