Can anybody?

Requests are no allowed.

And there is no best, it's all what you prefer more right now.
 
You already made this same thread as well -.-

Not even on the second page yet, just a few posts down...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f456/whats-the-great-flyff-server-568953/

The first one that you linked to that, is a thread of asking what is the best private SERVER. Not files. I would say that best files for now are Rhisis or osaFlyFF. If you can find somewhere caali files, then they. They are not the best but I think they has more stuff in it than those 2 projects. Anyway, Rhisis is my favourite.
 
I think that the other topic he made was missunderstood, while he was asking exactly this, people thought it was the best running server, not files :P

Anyways, "the best" depend on which point. Caali have more features but is limited to what it have. Rhisis and osAFlyFF have less features but are completelly editable.
 
Back