Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can anyone tell me about what encryption method is used in the AION database?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me about what encryption method is used in the AION database? And how to write to the account database? What is the name of the database? I want to write an account registration function using GPT. mssql

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all, I don't know the name of the database because the computer is not around. aion I am using 4.6PTS, not an emulator.
Secondly, I don't know the database, so I want to ask if there are any steps about account registration, for example: how to write ABCD and password: 123456 to the account database of 4.6PTS, and then I can enter the game. What is the encryption method of the password? Can you explain it specifically, or is it possible to insert it directly into the account database through a piece of code?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all, I don't know the name of the database because the computer is not around. aion I am using 4.6PTS, not an emulator.
Secondly, I don't know the database, so I want to ask if there are any steps about account registration, for example: how to write ABCD and password: 123456 to the account database of 4.6PTS, and then I can enter the game. What is the encryption method of the password? Can you explain it specifically, or is it possible to insert it directly into the account database through a piece of code?

There are various other resources in this forum to help you understand what you want to know, if something hasn't been answered thoroughly and you need a response - you can post again!

Upvote 0
Back