• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can somebody plz make a full package

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hellow some ppl might actualy know me from na-gunz or i-gunz but anyways .. here is my story

---- not important part
i dont have internet on my room so ... i cant realy play gunz
so i burned everything i could find on a cd and installed it all on my computer and i got a server up and running .. but alot of bugs etc . but there are so many updates ist just sick and i cant have an overal view of everything and when i try to update my server with quest it doesnt work etc.

-- important
so my question is can somebody make a server&database.rar with the latest updates ( like no negative bounty and quest etc ) and with the necesery files for the client ..... cous im going madd . send me a link ( to this account or coolzero001@hotmail.com) or post it in the release forum )

( and while im at it when i try to update my server with quest i get a black screen when i select my char and are sepose to goto the channel window . can somebody help me ???)

Last edited:
Back