• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can someone give me these MRS's Decompiled?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need these MRS's decompiled because for me it says : "Unable to decompile file", and i've been trying so long to :
Battle Arena.mrs
Shower Room.mrs
Lost Shrine.mrs
prison II.mrs

Thanks in advance!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just put an "_" between them, without the quotes ""

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
=w= Someone just decompile them for him gosh (would do it but I can't decompile on my computer so..)

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exactly and its not rocket science anyway.

Upvote 0
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
=w= Someone just decompile them for him gosh (would do it but I can't decompile on my computer so..)

Just had to say, renaming files is the easiest thing ever, why would someone need to decompile it for him. But I see OP has done it anyway, just a heads up to the OP, remember to rename them back afterwards or you may find missing textures in some maps.

Upvote 0
Back