• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

can*t find assoc Item with this Package :( cant find the problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys :) I have a question :

After i try to add a item in my database my SR_GameServer give me a
BSObj Plugin error. :<:

I really cant find the problem, it would be great if someone find it and tell me why its dont work :wink:

Here is my Screenshot :

View image: Item Error

:closedeyes:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
see if the item available in _RefObjCommon
Code:
SELECT a.CodeName128 FROM _RefObjCommon a INNER JOIN _RefScrapOfPackageItem b
ON a.CodeName128 = b.RefItemCodeName WHERE a.[Service] = 1 AND a.CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_ETC_CURE_ALL_04'

if result is empty, means it's not available in _RefObjCommon or not yet enabled. Then try these:
Code:
/* Check if item available and enabled. */
SELECT [Service], CodeName128 FROM _RefObjCommon WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_ETC_CURE_ALL_04'

/* If available but disabled, enable it */
UPDATE _RefObjCommon SET [Service] = 1 WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_ETC_CURE_ALL_04'
good luck

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
It is correct as it is... But the ID! Way too high! I have had such issues adding custom/advanced items (like balanced portions for lv 130++) with IDs passing the 80.000s mark! Reduce the value, try to insert those item lines between 30k and 50k.Btw. same goes for skills. Passing a high ID value will result into crashing issues.ID of RefPackage, RefObjCommon, RefObjItem, and so on. Just decrease them all at once with free non occupied IDs.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Agreed on ID thingy.

Moreover, that screenshot showed shop item IDs, which even more worse I might say :p, numbers are too big and yet only less than 2500 records in the table. [_RefPackageItems] and its related tables are easier to sort and manage. And you can even truncate 'em many times over and put new values you sorted out using normal spreadsheets or text file if you want clean records.

For example, this is my [_RefPackageItems], arranged and cleaned up in text file, truncated them tables and insert new records from the text files. Result, no junk records.
shop-id - can*t find assoc Item with this Package :( cant find the problem - RaGEZONE Forums

A little note, [_RefPackageItems] and [_RefScrapOfPackageItem] has "auto-increment" property in their fields, so if you want to re-sort the IDs you have to truncate it. If you keep doing delete and insert then it will always be sequence ID+1, unless you wanna do extra job by setting up identity insert all the time :p

good luck

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
Yea, rearranging them is quite good (for me as well, since I am someone who keeps organizing such things as well, not only in Silkroad). But somehow, it caused a weird issue while adding items after a specific ID of value has been accumulated, that the shop price was bugging around (visually only). It just stood as 0 silk, tho was subtracting correctly from the database's silk table and client side.
As well tried an option, if the items itself (were just 2 of em) were the issue, by just copying some already added items, which were having their correct price listing, changed the ID, adjusted the name readded them to all necessary tables (total 6, obj common and item included, since it's a complete new item), and see there... 0 silk.

I am currently making a step by step adding, adjusting, modifying on vSRO 188, recording each addition (skills, items, chars, maps, etc. All with their respective files for the client as well) and change which happens, might happen or won't afterall, since something has caused that nonsense bug, which I was not able fixing it and people like Royal and others were playing off that such issues caused independently by the server files itself were an issue caused by me and getting a stigma being dumb is just as idiotic as they were not able to fix that afterall. Having the clue what Joymax messed up there might help us quite well. For example, skill mp consumption higher than 32183 (smallint declaration for that MP_Consume column) is not usable without modifying the gameserver AND shardmanager (since the shard is checking the tables).

So if anyone has that one already (modifying column declarations inside the modules), feel free to post the offsets xP

Upvote 0
Back