Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Cant connect to world server, please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the server is fine... its the client i think it cant connect to the worldserver

right all looks fine and there are no error message... I load up the servers, then load the batch file to run the client.. it does all the intro stuff no probs.. i then enter the login information that i created with the web signup thing which has access level 300, then i select the server and all is fine.. it loads the character selection screen and has my characters at the table xD when i select one and hit START, there is message waiting then the client closes down with no error, I'm using the server osROSE REV15.

Can some one please help me out on this?.
Thanks in advice.

you can contact my friend or i by xfire if possible, xfire:kurius xfire:koe103

oh thankyou. any link to this?

130 no good either?

Client 128:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back