cant enter server...... L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 11, 2006
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I have a prob i have seted all my L2 server ,all my port, L2.ini, host, all...
and i cant get into my server,
But! i know that my server see that some 1 wanna enter the server see my screenie...

If some 1 have an idee about what i need to do just say it here plz

Thx
 

Attachments

  • flood - cant enter server...... - RaGEZONE Forums
    flood.webp
    89.8 KB · Views: 70
haha ^^ u think i didnt try this?
I tryed and alot...
No other idea? : //
 
Upvote 0
if you play from the same pc with server or LAN doing this sometimes...if you go to an internet caffee i think you can login...i had the same problem almost 2 years ago
 
Upvote 0
hy, I have a problem, i made a server for lineage2 c5 and it works perfect, but I want to play of my

server without internet connection, I started the server without internet but the game not, when I start

the game it says something About GameGuard error and internet connection, what showld I do?
help me (sorry for my english)
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back