Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't select server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
I have setup the server, everything works fine up to this point, but when i try to select the server at the server selection window, the game wont go any longer, it will just stay at the server selection window.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi,
I have setup the server everything works fine uo to this point, but when i try to select the server at the server selection window, the game wont go any longer, it will just stay at the server selection window.

So what happens ? Does the client freeze? Crashes? Still working, but is disabled?

Which files are you using ?

Freezes in some kind of way i think.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mellem - Can't select server - RaGEZONE Forums
)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
To me, it looks like you specified wrong IP's, as the server is not even up.

Don't know why, but i laugh for your comment that you told me in MSN. :thumbup:

Or he have firewall blocking?
Many "tricks" that must be make sure.
Firewall, Portforward, Configurations and NAT.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
turned off firewall still not work,bout config it 1 click server start so i didnt change anything :( , portforward dunno what is it :p

Mellem - Can't select server - RaGEZONE Forums
pic from gameserver and loginserver

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well I use ip "127.0.0.1" so there should be no problem,just like the others said, it does not literally freeze, more like just stays at the server selcetion screen, and you cant click "select server" or "cancel"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let`s see your problem is in your launcher, what launcher do u use, try to put your external ip not the local one, and try it!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think the problem lies with the version, I have tried the latest patch (2.1.0.11) and the unpatched version, I cant find any download links for 1.9.0.2 unless it's okey to use the PTS.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back