• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

CastleMS - CMS | Website For Private Servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why use it?
First thing is really easy to install if you can even say that the installation site by only edit the details of your server.
The site also is not a huge site, is a small compact and very nice designed for serious servers without a lot of nonsense.
Encoding of the browser fits all and no problems at all even in WINDOWS / IOS / MAC and the rest.

What does it include?
The site includes a user control which includes: fixing problems for users an characters, change password, resetPIC, and something funny and nice in ACCOUNT INFORMAION.
In addition there is also administrator panel that require GM column in the ACCOUNT table must be number 5 of the user.
Administrator panel includes deleting players, deleting / uploading - updates and news for the website section.
The site also includes RANKING, DOWNLOAD, Access forum, DONATORSHOP, and more.

Pictures
1.Click .
2.Click .
There are alot of more pictures.

Installing The Website
In case you're using WAMP / APPSERV extract to WWW folder, when you use XAMMP extract the appropriate folder.
Site installation is very simple, you need to access a file in a folder INCLUDES/CONFIG.PHP where conduct by the details of your server and DATABASE.
(Made notes in the file what everything does and how to edit.)
At the end after you have finished with edits Run the SQL website_news.sql on your database for the news and update in the website.

Download And Virus Scan
Download : Click .
VirusScan : Click [/URL].

Credits
For me (ConSext) - (Zilziz) for coding the website.
For Snop (Or) for the design.
For nexon for some of the pictures in the website.

Attention
Any comment or request for this site, please send a private message or add my signature on Skype.
The site is not fully finished but definitely ready to use (I mean full unfinished i mean really small things).

Good Luck.

Reaction score
Very nice coding, it's clean and pretty well organized in my opinion. Just the design is the only thing I heavily dislike. But the design is colorful and original as far as I can tell, I'll give it that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice coding, it's clean and pretty well organized in my opinion. Just the design is the only thing I heavily dislike.
It really simple design so i think the design is ok.
About the coding, its really easy site to code, very small took me a half day.
Moreover,I coded this site in mysqli oop so the code is very organized.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
this poop
Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /usr/www/fleming/public/includes/Config.php on line 9

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /usr/www/fleming/public/includes/Config.php on line 9

Warning: mysqli::set_charset(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/www/fleming/public/includes/Config.php on line 10

is driving me crazy. Only happpens every once in a while.

Reaction score
this poop
Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /usr/www/fleming/public/includes/Config.php on line 9

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /usr/www/fleming/public/includes/Config.php on line 9

Warning: mysqli::set_charset(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/www/fleming/public/includes/Config.php on line 10

Then before posting check the config file first and see what's the problem in there.

Reaction score
Very nice coding

Are you serious right now?

PHP:
if($Username != "" && $Password != "" && $RePassword != "" && $Email != "" && $Birthday != "") {
					if($Password == $RePassword) {
						if(filter_var($Email, FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL)) { 
							$CheckUserExistsQuery = $DataBase->query("SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE name='$Username'");
							$CheckUserExists = $CheckUserExistsQuery->num_rows;
							if($CheckUserExists == 0) {
								$CheckEmailExistsQuery = $DataBase->query("SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE email='$Email'");
								$CheckEmailExists = $CheckEmailExistsQuery->num_rows;
								if($CheckEmailExists == 0) {
									if ($resp->is_valid) {
										if(strlen($Username) >= 7 && strlen($Password) >= 7) {
											// Insert //
												$DataBase->query("INSERT INTO accounts (name, password, ip, email, birthday) VALUES ('$Username','$EncryptePassword','$UserIP','$Email','$Birthday')");
											/// End ///
											Alert("Successfully Registered, $Username.");
											redirect("index.php?page=Home",0);
										}
										else {
											Alert("The Username and the Password must be high then 7 chars.");
											redirect("index.php?page=Register",0);
										}
									}
									else {
										Alert("The captcha is invaild.");
									}
								}
								else {
									Alert("The email is already exists.");
								}
							}
							else {
								Alert("The user is already exists.");
							}
						}
						else {
							Alert("The email is invaild.");
						}
					}
					else {
						Alert("The passwords are not match.");
					}
				}
PS: Why are you ignoring my PMs..?
---
OP: Using MySQLi doesn't suddenly guarantee "clean" or organized code. You need to do some research on nested if statements, and better ways of handling form validation.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Then before posting check the config file first and see what's the problem in there.
Please don't be ignorant.

this poop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you serious right now?

PHP:
if($Username != "" && $Password != "" && $RePassword != "" && $Email != "" && $Birthday != "") {
					if($Password == $RePassword) {
						if(filter_var($Email, FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL)) { 
							$CheckUserExistsQuery = $DataBase->query("SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE name='$Username'");
							$CheckUserExists = $CheckUserExistsQuery->num_rows;
							if($CheckUserExists == 0) {
								$CheckEmailExistsQuery = $DataBase->query("SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE email='$Email'");
								$CheckEmailExists = $CheckEmailExistsQuery->num_rows;
								if($CheckEmailExists == 0) {
									if ($resp->is_valid) {
										if(strlen($Username) >= 7 && strlen($Password) >= 7) {
											// Insert //
												$DataBase->query("INSERT INTO accounts (name, password, ip, email, birthday) VALUES ('$Username','$EncryptePassword','$UserIP','$Email','$Birthday')");
											/// End ///
											Alert("Successfully Registered, $Username.");
											redirect("index.php?page=Home",0);
										}
										else {
											Alert("The Username and the Password must be high then 7 chars.");
										}
									}
									else {
										Alert("The captcha is invaild.");
									}
								}
								else {
									Alert("The email is already exists.");
								}
							}
							else {
								Alert("The user is already exists.");
							}
						}
						else {
							Alert("The email is invaild.");
						}
					}
					else {
						Alert("The passwords are not match.");
					}
				}
PS: Why are you ignoring my PMs..?
---
OP: Using MySQLi doesn't suddenly guarantee "clean" or organized code. You need to do some research on nested if statements, and better ways of handling form validation.

OOP Mysqli is the best in that case.
Do not criticize if you do not know what you're talking about.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OOP Mysqli is the best in that case.
Do not criticize if you do not know what you're talking about.
Umm, MySQLi is considered more safer than plain mysql but doesn't mean your code isn't exploitable, you still have to add check to it still and of course it is still messy which is why I use frameworks of it to get cleaner code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you even get what I'm saying
It's a problem

I certainly do get it. However could you please realize that this is the internet, it's full of exaggeration, full of jokes, full of trolling and full of idiots.

Back