Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2005
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 0
Guess what happens to people on PCP. Nice vid it made me chuckle, but after laughing i felt guilty :/
I hate people who did **** like this, go test it on themselves, faggets
drugs...
why take drugs?
why smoke?
not medication noobletDrug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , drugs cure people![]()
Cut out the bullshit .. you haven't tripped on LSD.. and that's not cruel.. that cat propably saved lives of millions of ppl..My god I think that is the cruelist thing I have ever seen, well besides me watching myself triping on LSD but, who cares I think
not medication nooblet
cocaine, lsd etc
shut up.. he thought it as illegal use of drugs.. getting high.. etc.. noobletMedication counts as drugs nooblet, like percocet.
Think before you type.
shut up.. he thought it as illegal use of drugs.. getting high.. etc.. nooblet
playa hata :evil:Moron...you can get high from percocet, why would you call me a nooblet when you dont even know that anyone can get high from pseudoephedrine as long as you know how, Lol.