Catalog V4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love it so much !! 8/10 i would of said 10/10 but the incons dont match up maybe for v5 u should have the actual icons for each table??
 
Is this catalogue V4 compatible with the Phoenix v3.6.4 database, as I tried to upload V3 and it gave me a Catalogue Cache Error.
 
It is. Atleast, I'm using it and it's working.

Really? Because when I uploaded it into my database, Phoenix 3.6.4 the NEW release and download of phoenix emulator, it came up with the catalogue cache error.
Not sure how to fix, and would really love to use this catalogue.
 
Okay, so I fixed the annoying error I kept gaining...

Now, I've uploaded everything inside the download, in the correct folders. Now, I'v got another problem...

All the new furniture are now white boxes. I've :update_catalogue and restarted emu, but nothing is changing...
Someone know how to resolve the problem?
 
all the customized furnis are just a blank black box! Everything els works find.. using c_images, hof_furni, and all the txt files like furnidata mm
 
I installed everything (SWF etc) but white squares appear in certaiens categories! (Custom, new Furni etc.)
Screen:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back