Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cd-r

Reaction score
My CD Writer is playin up.

It reads fine but as soon as I try 2 write sumthin it doesn't start.
It crashes on 0% done and doesn't write nethin. I've tried driver and dif programs. Wot do I do?:cry: Is the laser fucked? I can't c it bein that coz if it was surly it would at least do the writing process?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MentaL said:
try using neo
Well she can help you get rid of some stress. :p

In any case it could be the CD-R's, i had some cheap butt CD-R's sometime ago and my writer refused to write them, when i used better CD-R's it worked.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
yeah that's it, the disk's in the wrong way:rolleyes:

lol gimme a break as if:p
You know some people "I've lsot my door key" and they spend hours searching for it and it's in there hand or something.

Or better yet, newbs complaining they can't get on Ragezone, when they got their inis set up wrong. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Rannie said:
You know some people "I've lsot my door key" and they spend hours searching for it and it's in there hand or something.

Or better yet, newbs complaining they can't get on Ragezone, when they got their inis set up wrong. :rolleyes:
yea lol well I still ain't tryed Nero lol

Back