• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cedric

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you open your database "ROM_ImportDB" there´s the table dbo.sysKeyValue, it´s used for the exchange npcs, buff npcs etc. there should also be an column "notes" which explains pretty easy which table does what.

The relevant entrys for cedric are:
Endtime_00, highestlv_00, Lowestlv_00, Diamond_00 (=diamonds per trade), Starttime_00, Money_00(=money per trade), Freetrade_00 (=number of trades per day),Pass_00 (set to 1), Servertrade_00 and Weektrade_00

edit: I hope I didn´t missed anything, haven´t worked on my server for a while, but I guess thats all you have to edit, if you need the ID´s for the other exchange npcs/ gift-npcs I can take a look on my server :)

Upvote 0
Back