CF 3.0 Source Code ipgra Source 

نعمOh, okay, so it's Clind offline and online at the same time, because if I don't want to play online, I can play offline. But is there anyone kind enough to translate it?
replace where client/rez/msz to translate ui (text) and infromation text

if youRs named PRIVATR_MSG_DEFINE TNEN rename CHINA_MSG_DEFINE > PRIVATR_MSG_DEFINE THEN REPLACE
 

Attachments

replace where client/rez/msz to translate ui (text) and infromation text

if youRs named PRIVATR_MSG_DEFINE TNEN rename CHINA_MSG_DEFINE > PRIVATR_MSG_DEFINE THEN REPLACE
I don't know how to run it offline without internet.
 
I don't know how to run it offline without internet.
use emulator

1765967746814 - CF 3.0 Source Code ipgra - RaGEZONE Forums

1765967887510 - CF 3.0 Source Code ipgra - RaGEZONE Forums

12:29:01.399,[ERROR],Connecting to GMS. IP:127.0.0.1, port:14022

12:29:01.399,[INFO_],CSFGameServerClientLib::Connect() Try!!!! -> IP: 127.0.0.1, Port: 14022

12:29:03.429,[ERROR],CSFGameServerClientLib::Connect() failed -> IP: 127.0.0.1, Port: 14022

12:29:03.429,[ERROR],CloseSocket()

12:29:03.429,[ERROR],Could not connected to GameMgmtServer!

12:29:03.429,[INFO_],CGameServerManagerDlg DestroyServerApp Start

12:29:03.429,[INFO_],CGameServerManagerDlg DestroyServerApp End

12:29:03.429,[ERROR],CloseSocket()

i think you may need to make gamesrv work to make hostsrv running without stopping
gamesrv port what hostsrv tryna connect to is :14022
 
Last edited:
enjoy guys ^^

don't forget to share development files and progress please, "Make RageZone great again"

can be improve, its just emulator now with using sqlite server

like and comment pls.
[Hidden content]
Good
enjoy guys ^^

don't forget to share development files and progress please, "Make RageZone great again"

can be improve, its just emulator now with using sqlite server

like and comment pls.
[Hidden content]
goog
 
Another 3.0 client from a private sv

[Hidden content]
should i extract using cf-pathcer or what

ohh, i reply even the files not completely extracted
there is a installer.exe
 
Last edited:
So, can someone share the launcher and the complete database? I couldn't find it in ipgra+v2
 
enjoy guys ^^

don't forget to share development files and progress please, "Make RageZone great again"

can be improve, its just emulator now with using sqlite server

like and comment pls.
[Hidden content]
thanks
 
Back