• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Change Jewel of Life Max Option

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
zoon - Change Jewel of Life Max Option - RaGEZONE Forums

I have a problem s12 IGCN client I can only up to 4 jewel of life option but I have to raise 7
my jewel of life option like that in gs;

Code:
if (ItemTarget->m_Option3 >= 7)
{
return false;
}[COLOR=#474747]
[/COLOR]

so it is normal.But at client side i cannot raise jewel option to 7 max optiona can be 4.At jewel addion option 4 I cannot send any protocol head code to server side.
my common file jewel of life setting;
Code:
Is280Option = 1

How can I fix this ?
in mix.bmd ?
:grr:

Reaction score
Code:
if (ItemTarget->m_Option3 >= 7)
{
return false;
}

This is for 7 calculations of jewel of life insertion.

So the insertion is happening like this:
1 - Success -> Add + 4 --> That's 1 << 2 = 2 bytes left shifting = 4
2 - Success -> Add + 8 --> That's 2 << 2 = 2 bytes left shifting = 8
3 - Success -> Add + 12 --> That's 3 << 2 = 2 bytes left shifting = 12
4 - Success -> Add + 16 --> That's 4 << 2 = 2 bytes left shifting = 16
5 - Success -> Add + 20 --> That's 5 << 2 = 2 bytes left shifting = 20
6 - Success -> Add + 24 --> That's 6 << 2 = 2 bytes left shifting = 24
7 - Success -> Add + 28 --> That's 7 << 2 = 2 bytes left shifting = 28
8 --> Return false cause your number of Add option inserted is greater than 7 << 2 = 28

That's how the calculation is done for JoLs.

Is28Option = 1 ---> If you had read the common file attribute description, you would have seen that this is for 16/28 max option.

0 for 16.
1 for 28.

Code:
;Switch 16/28 Max Options can be added using Jewel of Life :: VALUES 0/1;

Is28Option = 1

[COLOR=#0000cd]Is-28-Option[/COLOR] is different than [COLOR=#ff0000]Is-280-Option.[/COLOR]

That's true, when I saw the Is28Option first time, I thought that that is "Is 280 Option", but that's in fact "Is 28 Option".

Go and trial and error the source code. Remove the return false, add a greater number for the limit of JoLs insertion, etc, etc. If you are working with the source code, I guess you know what are you doing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back