Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change name of "Respects" R63b

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but I didn't know whether this was an emulator, config, or database-related topic.

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to change the name of the "Respects" on the client. Wanted to make it a bit more unique and seem to remember doing it on an r63 retro, but can't remember!

I'd like to be able to change the name (i.e: "Give Respect to x") and the text when it is clicked (i.e "x respected y"). I seem to remember this being done on a few hotels, but can't work out where to change the variable name (if it is a variable).

Is it something I can change in a config file, or a database field, or is it hidden in the emulator somewhere? I've had a look through a lot of tables in the database in search for fields, went through the emulator source code to have a look, and have searched high a low through my config files.

I am using the PlusEMU. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers guys! :blush:

Edit: Typo in the title.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope i know what you mean..
Look in your external_texts
widgets.chatbubble.respect=
infostand.button.respect=

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope i know what you mean..
Look in your external_texts
widgets.chatbubble.respect=
infostand.button.respect=

Excellent! This worked. Changed these values in my external_flash_texts and it changed.Thanks a lot. :)

Upvote 0
Back