• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Changelle someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the template:

Max Size: 550 x 280 pixels
Theme: Politic
End Date: 11.06.2012

I need someone to do this battle with me ,if you want post here saying im in,and then send me the sign by pm to i post here

Reaction score
First of that is spelled "Challenge" , second your post amount leaves suspicious trails after it. If you really into challenges , please talk to ChewBecca (send her Pm) , and she will set up a challenge for you.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude, you are suppose to make the sig for this battle and not use a premade one...

When you asked me for it and I said not with that theme you said ok we don't battle then... You have a premade sig which may not be yours and want to challenge someone with it :/

Check this : http://forum.ragezone.com/f191/make-battles-heres-452190/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no man,i just have very nice ideas for that but i will send pm to mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back