• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O Changing Exp , SP and Adena ammount [ How ? ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone found out how to change the exp and sp rates as well as the the adena drops?
Also wheres the value of the amount of adena you have on your character saved, i cant find it anywhere in sql.

thx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The post with NPCDataConstrol instructions is gone, so I post my own brief manual.

1. You need an original npcdata.txt with 1x rate. If you don't have one, search this thread and download.

The program will not modify non-1x file.

And don't forget to backup your current files.

2. Download NpcdataControl.zip (page 3 of this thread) and unzip to a separate folder. Copy the clear 1x npcdata.txt to the same folder.

3. Open 1x npcdata.txt in notepad and Save as... in ANSI (or DOS) format with the same name. Now the size should be not 7 Mb but 3,5.

4. Launch NpcdataControl.exe and input (from top to bottom):

Drop
RE
Adena
Exp
SP

There are two buttons, press the UPPER one.

5. When the process is complete, there should be a new file in the same folder with name like npcdata_exp3_sp3_adena3_drop2_re2.txt. Open this file in notepad and Save as... in UNICODE format. Size will increase back to 7 Mb.

6. You are done, now copy the new npcdata to the server Script folder, remove previous npcdata.txt and rename the new file to npcdata.txt.

And enjoy new rates.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More easy way :)

FIRST OF ALL:
You need an original files with 1x rate. If you don't have one, search them somewhere and download.

The program will not modify non-1x file.

And don't forget to backup your current files.

Go to my signature site, there is link for project site, visit it and there u find link for View All Project Files..

Download install_wxparserv-lastversion-.exe
Download examples.ini

Run wxparser and in File menu click on Import .ini, when dialog will show up, click on File button and select your downloaded examples.ini, confirm File dialog, select (check) all of the items there to import..

RATES FOR ADENA, DROP, SPOIL/SWEEP (skill of dwarves), XP, SP
In Parser menu, select npcdata.

Open file npcdata.txt, it will be parsed into "flat" tree..

Select Root item and right click on it use Replace..

There select (check) all of the items u want to change *without* one of them named "adena"!
Select predata, if it was not selected and confirm..

Popup dialogs will ask you for values, enter only numbers like 4 or 1,25 or 3.33, without spaces..

Let it do a while and after successfull change, save file (File menu)..

Move your new npcdata.txt to the server Script folder, if u haven't it there.

QUEST RATES - ADENA, SP, XP
In Parser menu select aiobj2.

Open file ai.obj, it will be parsed into tree..

Select "(null)" item and right click on it use Replace..

There select (check) all of the items u want to change.
Select data (it is not default!), and confirm..

Popup dialogs will ask you for values, enter only numbers like 4 or 1,25 or 3.33, without spaces..

Let it do a while and after successfull change, save file (File menu)..

Move your new ai.obj to the server Script folder, if u haven't it there.

--------------------------------------
That's all, just clicking..

P.S. Save ordered means that file will be saved with order of the names, like u see at dialog (there is a bug and it can crash app-v0.1.1)..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Di3F[dktech] said:
FIRST OF ALL:
--------------------------------------
That's all, just clicking..

P.S. Save ordered means that file will be saved with order of the names, like u see at dialog (there is a bug and it can crash app-v0.1.1)..

This app could be interesting if only links for DL would work ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BerliOS can have up to 30min services malfunction due to 6hrs cron server cycle, maybe you hit it there..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i need this rates:

exp35x
sp35x
adena35x
drop35x
re35x

I make server LineageII_tw_server_C1 please.... thx!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, that program does not work for me.

can you help me?

I need npcdata.txt whit this rates

exp 4x
sp 5x
adena 6x
drop 4x
re 4x

I have server LineageII_CH_server_C1 please.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sina = CH i think

if you have x1 file, you can use it with that script anyways.
select "Upload file from machine", put your x1 file in it and select rates
then it will take a while for the page to load ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Riane

Create for option sina C1:
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: fopen(npcdata.tw.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/riane/domains/riane.ellusion.com.sg/public_html/npcdata.php</b> on line <b>13</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in <b>/home/riane/domains/riane.ellusion.com.sg/public_html/npcdata.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in <b>/home/riane/domains/riane.ellusion.com.sg/public_html/npcdata.php</b> on line <b>15</b><br />

Create from option "upload file":
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: fopen(C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrador\\Escritorio\\npcdata.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/riane/domains/riane.ellusion.com.sg/public_html/npcdata.php</b> on line <b>13</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in <b>/home/riane/domains/riane.ellusion.com.sg/public_html/npcdata.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in <b>/home/riane/domains/riane.ellusion.com.sg/public_html/npcdata.php</b> on line <b>15</b><br />

:( i need npcdata.txt for my server CH, u help me?

Thanxs

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
should both be working now, dont forget to save as ANSI before uploading it, else it will create errors

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help!!!!!!!!

I need these rates for my server :

Exp: 1
Sp: 1
Adena: 2
Drop: 1
Re:1

Thanks!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the server with C2Beta3Final, i need rates with exp3-sp3-aden3-drop2-res4 or exp2-sp3-aden3-drop2-res4 Please help me find tsis npcdata.txt

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Quadrovich said:
I have the server with C2Beta3Final, i need rates with exp3-sp3-aden3-drop2-res4 or exp2-sp3-aden3-drop2-res4 Please help me find tsis npcdata.txt

Pliz help him, this very impotant..
Need rates exp3-sp4-aden4-drop2-res4
Cheloveki 6uDTe JIIODbMu pomogiTe.....Dvi)I( lamaTC9I......
3apaHee 6lagoDapeH...

p.s. Hi Quva.... =)))

Upvote 0
T

tugan

please people help need
all 10 but drop need 20

русские если вы видете помогити !!!!! сделать все 10 а дроп 20

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol!!!

localhost said:
LOL thats default... :chair:
Use the one that came to me with the archives estan X10 and they do not throw errors to me, I need a npcdata x1 for the C2 C3 beta. -

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back