• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Changing Monster Loot in BDO

Reaction score
Now I will show how to change the monster loot
1)Open DataBase bdo.sqlite3
2)Open Table - "Character_table" (I change now 20002 - Grass Beetle)
Kirito2105 - Changing Monster Loot in BDO - RaGEZONE Forums
3)Look Column - "DropID"
4)Open Table - "ItemMainGroup_Table" and search 20002(DropID) in column ItemMainGroupKey
5)Look column "ItemSubGroupKey0" and "ItemSubGroupKey1"
This two ids
--1) ItemSubGroupKey0 - (Is it id a list of dropout items) SelectRate0 - (This is a chance of dropping the item)
--2) ItemSubGroupKey1 - (Is it id a list of dropout items 2) SelectRate1 - (This is a chance of dropping the item 2)

6)Open ItemSubGroup_Table and search
"ItemKey" - this item id
"SelectRate" - this item drop rate
"MinCount" and "MaxCount" - count drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I use the remastered version, and for example, the mirumok zone has no drop.
I searched for the mirumok ID 21501, I added the drop as you indicated, I saved and after choosing the character, after loading it crashed.

Reaction score
Okay, I use the remastered version, and for example, the mirumok zone has no drop.
I searched for the mirumok ID 21501, I added the drop as you indicated, I saved and after choosing the character, after loading it crashed.

give me log files yours client
and screen how you add item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude i have to apologize, your guide is correct and it works; I don't understand why but after these changes I can no longer log in with the main character, in fact after several tests I created a new character and the game started, and the drop was changed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know of a fix for box items not opening ([Mystic] Banha Premium Set, [Mystic] Dhyana Premium Set, [Mystic] Gloomy Fox Outfit Set, Militia Weapon Box, etc.)? It's an issue with many box-type items in the game. I have little to no knowledge of programming/database so I don't know what to do. I can read/edit bdoOLD.sqlite3 with the DB Browser but I don't even know how to fix these issues and they are so many. I was just pointed here by somebody else.

Note: I'm using ODO Re v1.0.1 Alpha Server and Client release from a few days ago.

I think it would be easier to copy-paste an already working bdoOLD.sqlite3 from somebody else but I don't really know. If you can please help it would be really great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know of a fix for box items not opening ([Mystic] Banha Premium Set, [Mystic] Dhyana Premium Set, [Mystic] Gloomy Fox Outfit Set, Militia Weapon Box, etc.)? It's an issue with many box-type items in the game. I have little to no knowledge of programming/database so I don't know what to do. I can read/edit bdoOLD.sqlite3 with the DB Browser but I don't even know how to fix these issues and they are so many. I was just pointed here by somebody else.

Note: I'm using ODO Re v1.0.1 Alpha Server and Client release from a few days ago.

I think it would be easier to copy-paste an already working bdoOLD.sqlite3 from somebody else but I don't really know. If you can please help it would be really great.

you need fix:world/boxes_13.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you put a tutorial on how to repair the boxes, because I see that Ladie and Kirito know it...

Back