Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chaos arena files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does Anyone have these yet? just wanna know... updating my server =D:drinks_no

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I believe John_D does, His server has Chaos Arena. It was either that or GP. Either way i dont know if they will share :p John might cause hes cool but GP are kinda leechers.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i Wish Someone would put the files up soon... ~_~ kinda getting bored of the old server...

if anyone needs the KR client i might be able to place it somewhere and upload it but we have to wait as im trying to get it from a certain friend =x.. i also want to know if its safe to post it here? .. coz i wanna share =D(sorry if i went off topic)

anyways john_d hopefully you can share with us the chaos arena files so we can update our servers as well.. Thank You in Advanced.. =D (Lovely).

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I believe John_D does, His server has Chaos Arena. It was either that or GP. Either way i dont know if they will share :p John might cause hes cool but GP are kinda leechers.

HY

I am sure he dont have working Chaos Arena!! only at website the Chaos Arena Info not more!!! Or have you played it on his server Chaos Arena??

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
WOOOT !!! SOME ONE ANSWER THE CALL WILL A HERO ARISE TO SHARE THE FILES?

=D not leeching ... Will Contribute KR client Soon =D maybe today who knows =D.

Upvote 0
Back