Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chaos Source V4.0 + Official Interface

Reaction score
I've been hiding this file for almost 2months since the official interface had been leaked out, i don't have any time for merging it, but if you will just follow my step then you will have Pre-Versio n of Chaos Source V5.0, for those who just leaked the chaos source v4.0 i don't think that its the chaos source v4.0, because i've seen some of developers when they equipped almighty weapons(episode9 weapons) positions are not yet fixed, well i'm deciding to release this since many of developers are requesting for this source.

Download Link:

I already forgot the features of the client since i already made new things on my new client.

How to add official interface on Chaos Source V4.0?
1. Extract Both of Files In Different Folder
2. Copy all the official interface source code into chaos source v4.0
3. Open the Ran_Source.sln
4. Build The Source

Features:
-Character Page Semi Official Interface
-Inventory Page Semi Official Interface
-Skill Rotate Function
-Skill Lock Tray
-Potion Lock Tray
-Skill Page Semi Official Interface
-Fixed 4-15 Character Letter Bug Trap(PE,TH,TW,CH)
-Fixed Random BugTrap
-Fixed Locker BugTrap
-Fixed Character Kill BugTrap
-Fixed .CPS Version Error (Updated)

If you will get .abl version error i suggest use the skeleton that JOW had been shared on this thread

Note:
Please use ChaosRan Version4.0 GUI and add in the GUI official interface function except for official character create

Credits:
SeiferXIII (Client)
Lourene (Client)
JDev (Source)
Stack Overflow (Source,Client)
Old Chaos Network Team(Byebye) (Client)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Server files compatible your client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks sir, i try this one and explore :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 and open it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been hiding this file for almost 2months since the official interface had been leaked out, i don't have any time for merging it, but if you will just follow my step then you will have Pre-Versio n of Chaos Source V5.0, for those who just leaked the chaos source v4.0 i don't think that its the chaos source v4.0, because i've seen some of developers when they equipped almighty weapons(episode9 weapons) positions are not yet fixed, well i'm deciding to release this since many of developers are requesting for this source.

Download Link:

I already forgot the features of the client since i already made new things on my new client.

How to add official interface on Chaos Source V4.0?
1. Extract Both of Files In Different Folder
2. Copy all the official interface source code into chaos source v4.0
3. Open the Ran_Source.sln
4. Build The Source

Features:
-Character Page Semi Official Interface
-Inventory Page Semi Official Interface
-Skill Rotate Function
-Skill Lock Tray
-Potion Lock Tray
-Skill Page Semi Official Interface
-Fixed 4-15 Character Letter Bug Trap(PE,TH,TW,CH)
-Fixed Random BugTrap
-Fixed Locker BugTrap
-Fixed Character Kill BugTrap
-Fixed .CPS Version Error (Updated)

If you will get .abl version error i suggest use the skeleton that JOW had been shared on this thread

Note:
Please use ChaosRan Version4.0 GUI and add in the GUI official interface function except for official character create

Credits:
SeiferXIII (Client)
Lourene (Client)
JDev (Source)
Stack Overflow (Source,Client)
Old Chaos Network Team(Byebye) (Client)

this client same on your first thread chaosv4 right? your name on first thread is "Syntaxerror" correct me if im wrong

first thread >> http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/chaosran-last-update-serverfiles-editors-962088/

Last edited:
Reaction score
This shared of nikko is helpful for other dont have a official interface, but to expect to much fix because you need to code your own.. and use of brain
But nice share nikko

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank. Wait for test and take screen shot.

Reaction score
may i ask , if the transform chf and summon effect on skill is working on this source? Thanks. Hope you answer my question.

Back