Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Character and Pet Level 255

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all, I know this has probably been addressed before, but I just cant' find it. I am looking for an sql patch that will add in the needed values to the database to allow players and pets to reach level 255. Mangos doesn't seem to want to load without them. Thanks in advance. I am running 7624.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm you can change the max level from mangosd.config file i dont think that should be a problem to start your server :|

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well i know that 6766 wouldn't start unless you had the level values in the database. Guessing the newer versions extrapolate and give bonuses based on previous levels?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm you can change the max level from mangosd.config file i dont think that should be a problem to start your server :|

i have change it, but still doesnt make char can reach level 80, how exactly to do this ?

Back