Character CP

Re: [Dev]Character CP

For no problem whit ultimate maker I do 100% difirent to the another server. You press in option and you select your character and the name of your weapon+10 and then make ultimate. And it will do the weapon ultimate but must be in bag-1(inventary) in the slot u want. This is very soon to finish atm only I got one error.

This is 100% my idea so don't say is your xD
 
Re: [Dev]Character CP

why dont you ppl help workon dragon or the C# souce of flyff instead of the server files that will be thrown out like trash as soon as the new server files are done ~_~
 
Re: [Dev]Character CP

I will probably be releasing my version soon. Maybe, after I get a few things worked out on it.
 
Re: [Dev]Character CP

caja - Character CP - RaGEZONE Forums


erm...you size have change to 0.5

O.o....
 
Re: [Dev]Character CP

hey caja , take a look at the real character CP with the real credits

this is how a character CP should look like , not leeched material ur providing
 

Attachments

  • userpanel - Character CP - RaGEZONE Forums
    userpanel.webp
    86.5 KB · Views: 97
Re: [Dev]Character CP

BBim create the basic desing but tooo Change Job and Change Pass, and isn't credit on this

I'm thinking in create a admin option where you can select a player and you can change job, lvl, penya, stats and acces level and too a fast account creator
 
Re: [Dev]Character CP

Requieres lvl xx and rebirths xx and cost penya xx. If $lvk >xx and do echo error and same whit rebirth
For tele mysql update world tele x, y and z.
And for penya mysql update $penya -cost

This is very easy code and teleport anywhere is another act but you do a form action to index.php?a=xxxx&charid=$id and the the desing code

And what I see?
 
Back