- Joined
- Mar 11, 2012
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
After i finished coding the server as I did before and finishing everything up for players to use I come to notice that.
Once you registered your account on the website,
and logged into the game with your registered account,
and made a new character with the desired looks and nickname.
and you pressed "ok" to finish your creation.
it doesn't show up in your character select screen,
and says to all slots "available", I tried to make the same character again with the same name, but then it said that the character already exists but is not shown.
i tried to see if it's registered the character creation in the database and it does register the name and char.
but it doesn't in my character select screen.
is there anyone experiencing the same problem?
or does someone know how this can be fixed?
please let me know.
Greets,
Dafne
After i finished coding the server as I did before and finishing everything up for players to use I come to notice that.
Once you registered your account on the website,
and logged into the game with your registered account,
and made a new character with the desired looks and nickname.
and you pressed "ok" to finish your creation.
it doesn't show up in your character select screen,
and says to all slots "available", I tried to make the same character again with the same name, but then it said that the character already exists but is not shown.
i tried to see if it's registered the character creation in the database and it does register the name and char.
but it doesn't in my character select screen.
is there anyone experiencing the same problem?
or does someone know how this can be fixed?
please let me know.
Greets,
Dafne

