Cheapest GOOD Gaming Laptops?

wouldn't ebay be the first place to go?
second-hand items are always the cheaper.

but if you are a hardcore gamer, i would recommend you buy a desktop instead.
 
Ebay would be nice but somtimes i dont feel being safe buying stuff on it like i buy gatsby and it comes i buy laptops and it comes im just afraid about like fridgerators and such. Idk its just me also Amazon got some neat laptop stuff.
 
I beg to differ. I have many great things on ebay. If something doesn't work, dispute it! Although you probably didn't know that since you've never used ebay before.

Oh yea, it's a great system. If it's faulty, you waste $2,500 and they get a negative feedback. Sounds like the best place to buy your stuff!

If you want to buy a cheap laptop that you don't care about, will throw it around and don't expect it to last more than 2 months, then go ahead and buy from eBay.
 
Gaming laptops aren't necessarily pointless. I for example just bought a new Toshiba Qosimo http://laptops.toshiba.com/laptops/qosmio/X500/X505-Q882 simply so I could game from the couch or bed. Used to be stuck behind a desk to damn much for work , don't wanna be stuck there again at home.

Also it's pretty easy to not get screwed on eBay. Paypal tends to side with the buyer most of the time anyway, and if they don't it's easy enough to take it up with your CC company who will side with you. But it can be a long, tedious hassle.
 
Last edited:
Anyone know of some cheap but good gaming laptops.

I'm talkin' about quad core and a nice graphics card.

Ive Gotten a Custom Computer From Digital Storm IT IS AMAZING. Their Service is great to! The shipping was on time and my computer was packaged in a box like 10x bigger than it with cushions all round! The did exactly what i wanted and the will also make Laptops as well! I Suggest you check it out! also great Sales! I got a certificate! A binder with all INFO and all the CDs they used to install software into the PC! HIGHLY RECOMENDED COMPANY

URL: http://CLICK HERE
URL TO GO STRAIGHT TO LAPTOPS: FOR LAPTOPS CLICK HERE:thumbup1:
 
Last edited:
Ive Gotten a Custom Computer From Digital Storm IT IS AMAZING. Their Service is great to! The shipping was on time and my computer was packaged in a box like 10x bigger than it with cushions all round! The did exactly what i wanted and the will also make Laptops as well! I Suggest you check it out! also great Sales! I got a certificate! A binder with all INFO and all the CDs they used to install software into the PC! HIGHLY RECOMENDED COMPANY

URL: http://CLICK HERE
URL TO GO STRAIGHT TO LAPTOPS: FOR LAPTOPS CLICK HERE:thumbup1:

Holy crap he is right but somtimes they get to expensive.
 
So?

There is absolutely ZERO reason AT ALL why ANYONE would need a gaming laptop. Period.

If you really are so busy and more around so much, then exactly when and where will you have the time to sit down and do some hardcore gaming? On the shitter? On the bus? In a Taxi? At a fast food joint? You're going to look and feel pretty fucking retarded.

Actually that's not true. Someone may need a laptop for a class, and when they would go home, they can use that laptop for gaming purposes as well.
 
Actually that's not true. Someone may need a laptop for a class, and when they would go home, they can use that laptop for gaming purposes as well.

I think what rishwin is trying to say is that for the money of a gaming laptop you could buy a gaming pc for home and a basic laptop that you can use on the go
 
I just bought a Gateway(moobox) laptop for $480 on sale. I can play WoW, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Torchlight all without lag. I gotta scale the graphics back just a little bit on BFBC2, but not much. And I agree on the gaming laptops. They are mostly pointless. If your going to be spending the time to play games pretty hardcore, then you can take the extra 5 min to setup your desktop again. And if your traveling, why the **** would you be playing games? Theres better **** to be doing when your traveling.

But mine works just fine for gaming in class and at meetings.

I got this:
Gateway Official Site: Shop - Notebooks
 
I just bought a Gateway(moobox) laptop for $480 on sale. I can play WoW, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Torchlight all without lag. I gotta scale the graphics back just a little bit on BFBC2, but not much. And I agree on the gaming laptops. They are mostly pointless. If your going to be spending the time to play games pretty hardcore, then you can take the extra 5 min to setup your desktop again. And if your traveling, why the **** would you be playing games? Theres better **** to be doing when your traveling.

But mine works just fine for gaming in class and at meetings.

I got this:
Gateway Official Site: Shop - Notebooks


What if you get bored traveling? duhh then your gonna want to play hardcore games.
 
Back