Cinema4D & Converter Problem

Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
163
Reaction score
42
Hello guys.

I am having a problem while trying to export my model as and .obj file. After I export it to .obj from Cinema4D (Export > Wavefront) the model doesn't show in the 3D Converter and it gives me this error:

MrTarky - Cinema4D & Converter Problem - RaGEZONE Forums


Do you guys have any clue why this is happening? I have tried with a lot of models and every model that I make in Cinema4D have the same problem.

I am new in the 3D world, hope you guys could help me.

Thanks.
 
Your model should have triangular poligon in order to work.
All the 3d program usually use non triangular poligon to reduce poligon count like a "square" instead of 2 triangle.
I don't use Cinema 4d, but i'm sure that there is a comand to "triangulate" your model ( that means that automatically your model will be subdivided in triangle ) Then you can try to export it.
Hope this is the solution to your problem.
 
Back