Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

City of Abominations (a01)

Reaction score
  • Map can be entered on wednsday between 20:50 - 21:00
  • Teleport is random to one of the four dungeons: Phoenix, Dragon, Tiger or Tortoise
  • Bosses drop orbs (23491), these orbs can be used at the npc's inside for crafting the eternal solitude (12264), badges,...
  • Bosses respawn after 60 seconds
  • Orbs don't dissapear after leaving instance and can be saved for the next time (you can change the item_desccription in configs.pck for orbs (23491) and remove the "dissapear after leaving instance" part)

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thx hehe.

Waiting for other fixed maps releases from you *.*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much ronnie good share. Can a gm Enter through the gm maradonna city of abominations area quest at any time.Also ive run nether beast many times on private servers but usually its an open instance as in anyone who enters enters same area. How come this version has 4 dungeons? does this mean people get seperated in parties or how does that work?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
  • Map can be entered on wednsday between 20:50 - 21:00
  • Teleport is random to one of the four dungeons: Phoenix, Dragon, Tiger or Tortoise
  • Bosses drop orbs (23491), these orbs can be used at the npc's inside for crafting the eternal solitude (12264), badges,...
  • Bosses respawn after 60 seconds
  • Orbs don't dissapear after leaving instance and can be saved for the next time (you can change the item_desccription in configs.pck for orbs (23491) and remove the "dissapear after leaving instance" part)

Quite interesting release. I think i'll enjoy this better than the average version i've seen.

Back