• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Clan avatar (ID) numbers of CP2 - Importing new weapons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey y'all. Im currently working on a web based clan system with create&manage functions and thats for a CP2 Client. I been searching around for the avatar IDs of CP2 Client but unfortunately I haven't found anything yet. And no, the ones that everyone has in their db files won't work for my project since the WarRock has transferred (wish never had to happen btw**) their operating service over to the Nexon, they've added the clan management into the game and clan avatars has been improved to 3 layers with that upgrade, so I am asking y'all if anyone would be able to help me get the old school avatar IDs. # And I was also wondering if anyone would give me a little info, trick or suggestion about Importing newly released weapons&items from official WarRock server, into my private server so the client that I use. I think I know enough about texture files of weapons but I have zero knowledge about the other files/data I must add. Any help will be appreciated a lot. THANKS IN ADVANCE, PEACE!

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Oldschool Clan avatars are uploaded to the Ops Panel of K2 network back in the days. It's fetched trough an URL.

Look for ops.warrock.net in the client executable and you will find where to load them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oldschool Clan avatars are uploaded to the Ops Panel of K2 network back in the days. It's fetched trough an URL.

Look for ops.warrock.net in the client executable and you will find where to load them.

Answer is so helpful so thanks a lot for that. I appereciate it, I really do. And I assume that you meant to say Old Ops web panel of WarRock like back in the chapter 1 times, which you also did release on the forum. and executable file version of Chapter 1,2 right? If so I think thats going to take a good time of mine since I dont have the chapter 1 client files lol Thanks again
----- UPDATE
I found the code line in the executable file like you've told me. But I am sooooo clueless about what kind of code I am going to write to make it work properly tho cuz I couldn't figure out the working diagram yet lol But thanks a lot for the info.

Last edited:
Back