Clan running on Apache (MS SQL edition) [Fully Working]

Woa!!!
W
...
T
...
F
...
!!!!!!!???

You're trying to run two instances of Apache on one machine? I know of good reasons to run 1 instance of Apache on many machines, but no reason to explain running 2 instances of Apache on 1 machine.

Just configure it properly. You can run multiple websites from a single instance of Apache, and responding on multiple ports. All just by changing the config.

That isn't a topic for discussion here, as we aren't here to support Apache admin. There are many forums specifically for Apache, but I fear you will be ridiculed, because your issue could be simply resolved by RTFM. :wink:
 
: D indeed I do not know much about network management.
I'm also not good at programming. I'm just one who likes to learn more knowledge. My major is mechanical but I am very interested in information technology. and so I will try to the best school so that by the very simple question of the programmer. in my thinking, I do that most easily only. set out the specific cases to be able to solve it.
 
It's not programming. We're not talking about reprogramming Apache, or even the server-side scripts it's running. We're just talking about filling out the basic config files which you're supposed to do (or have a sed script do for you) when you install, and before you start the service.

Here's the first answer my search pulled up, it looks perfect to me, but almost all Apache info is Unix based. (because it's developers have always said they consider a POSIX OS to be a pre-requisite, and Windows doesn't meet that)
 
The point is, before even thinking about posting, READ, investigate, try and solve the problem yourself. This problem is a personal problem, and not a forum problem. This is not a problem that requires the assistance of the Priston Tale forum, it's a problem of figuring out a 3rd party software yourself. The biggest problem now, and back in the days is that people will immediately come to the forum and make a post for any issue they have instead of actually trying to investigate it for themselves. I guess Initiative is the word I am looking for here. I mean you don't go to a forum post that describes how to import 3d models into a game... and then start asking "Oh how do I make 3d models."

The best thing to do is read and search that's for sure. I'm no where near as smart as Bobsobol, sheen, dark but I read up on their stuff, and do searches to see if I can find relevant information. I also learned the whole IIS thanks for Priston Tales, and I did so by searching here and google.
 
Whao @@ !

Thank HappyHardcore sad !
i think search Google very difficult . because very answer not right .
I think since this is the first field of its own, the answer will probably be the most accurate. because a lot of people have encountered a similar situation and can be overcome by one certain way.
so if you can find out, you should find out directly in this forum.
I do not think I can solve it all.
I consulted all the best. this is my school.

I will not use apache clan system because I did not combine both elements into one single facility.
you know that. I'm not a programmer. also never learned over the course of advanced information technology
I just learned one of the compulsory program in schools.
so I am very poor in programming tasks.
I was like learning another one visually.
I'm always willing to help everyone on what I know.

an easy to understand way using images or are the most detailed answer of the steps.
human no one is perfect, you know.
things I'm good, but things are very bad
 
We're going off topic:-
Just as this may be the best place to learn about PT servers, it isn't the best place to learn about IIS, or SQL, or Apache. There are other forums & Wikis and such dedicated to those things. So if, as part of a guide to installing PT, it is said that you should "install IIS in the normal way" and you're not sure what that is, it's best to search the internet for a general guide on "installing IIS".

It's the way of life. Almost anything you want to learn requires that you know something else beforehand. If every site goes back to the point where they teach you how to read and speak, the duplication of information becomes stupid. Most places will teach the prerequisites badly and finding the "useful" information becomes incredibly difficult for anyone who already knows everything from speaking and reading up to managing a server and just wants to know what it takes to put PT on one.
Make sure you have a clue what you are doing before asking general knowledge questions in a specific field forum.
 
Back