[Class] Im Taking A Pc Harware/OS Class

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok im taking a class and if anyone takin a class similar to this or any classes even on computers, please help me lol, and this class gets u an A+ Certfecation from some company put this test cost $170 and what do i need from this class in order to past this test and can anyone give me tips or some hints how to pass this test?

-Thankz in Advanced

Reaction score
Well try to review what they have taught you and trust in your own experience in the field, I don't really think they would give you something you haven't learned.

Reaction score
An A+ test is not to be taken lightly, it is a proper industry certification which is acknowledged almost worldwide. It focuses on the hardware and operation of a computer and is the preferred certification for IT technicians. I am currently doing my diploma in Network Administrating so i should be doing my CCNA course once i'm done, but my specialty is hardware in particular so i will be doing me A+ and then my MSCE (Microsoft Certified Engineer) instead.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
An A+ test is not to be taken lightly, it is a proper industry certification which is acknowledged almost worldwide. It focuses on the hardware and operation of a computer and is the preferred certification for IT technicians. I am currently doing my diploma in Network Administrating so i should be doing my CCNA course once i'm done, but my specialty is hardware in particular so i will be doing me A+ and then my MSCE (Microsoft Certified Engineer) instead.

Thankz man but what am i expectin in this i already now some stuff like u sed, nut did u pass the test?

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I usually take IT classes, which invole these kind of things.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Note of thumb, don't come on ragezone for test tips, come on ragezone for gaming. Last time I checked we didnt offer tutoring for CCNA courses.
Edit:
Learning tree ftw.

Reaction score
Thankz man but what am i expectin in this i already now some stuff like u sed, nut did u pass the test?

you obviously need to know EVERYTHING about hardware ; all the ports (inc console n comm ports) and what they are for, it MAY ask troubleshooting scenarios, what is required for an OS to boot up, what a MBR is and what is in it, how to setup an OS, how to perform automated system recoveries, ect... there's alot to know.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rish the ccna course is awesome i've already done it.

Reaction score
Yes, the CCNA course is hard, and sadly full of useless theory you will never use in the workforce. It is completely network based and requires you to be albe to fully configure CISCO switches and routers.

Exactly what part of computing do you do? You don't seem so sure about how to do things... Why ask how to do the tests and if they are hard? If you actually know the subject then you should get 100%

Master Summoner
Reaction score
A buddy of mine passed the CCNA test by studying the books for a month, it isnt too bad. Just hit the books/their website, and its a piece of cake.

Back