Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Class Rank / Skill Rank / Items

Reaction score
Hello Guys I have a lot of questions.
I have MSSQL 2005 Express, CentOS 4.6, Cabal Serverfiles 2.8 (by Chumpy).
I have Chumpy's GM Tool 0.62a
1.How can I add for my Chars the Class Rank 19 ?
2.How can I add Skill Rank dual Trancender ?
3.How can I add "[GM]" in front of my name ?
4.How can I add with this GM-Tool Items with craftet Slot ?

Thx MisterMinister for the greatest support ever. I'm lost for words

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody's gonna answer you because ALL of those questions have already been answered on this forum. Wanna know the best part? Most of them are answered in 1 post. I'd suggest you search.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm, lets see... you want to be a "GM" and you need a "Tool" to do it.... maybe a good search term would be GM Tool......

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Obviously you don't actually know much about Cabal if you want to auto rank to 19. Given that combo skill, aura, bike and board skills and also nation come from class rank quests skipping them is not a good idea. Yamachi is right though, this has been asked a million times and i even answered this exact question yesterday.

2. Answered in darkxl's megasticky in the tutrials section. The very first thing you should have read.

3. You seriously want somebody to explain how to rename a char?? Look in your database char table for god's sake.

4. Probably one of the most asked questions here. Search on "slots" and similar.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yes sorry I see this question too night
the next time I search first than i take my question =/

Thx for answere

Please Close

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back