Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Classes u hate /like

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NO nameing people on here plz
i just like to know whta types of people you dislike or hate

i dislike Ruders and TAG alongs( they so annoyin just they go tkick frm a grp)

i like nearly everyone else unless they piss me off :tp:

Reaction score
proper Scallys think that u shud cross the street when they walk up to u but u dont and they give u a dirty look and u go fak j00 and they run

and proper hardcore goth people ... disturbing :s

erm Johovas peeps or what ever there called

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Scallys - When there on the bus "Yeah man u gunna spark up , Ducking man Ducking smoke dis fag man yaaa!!" Its like shut the duck UP!! lol

Townies - They just piss me off in general espesh the girls ther like "duck that" its just gay assed lol

Personally there is no sterotype for what type of person I am. But its the one I like.

An goths get on ma tits aswell, think there Ducking great and just call everyone townies -.- tossers

Reaction score
MasterD said:
proper Scallys think that u shud cross the street when they walk up to u but u dont and they give u a dirty look and u go fak j00 and they run

and proper hardcore goth people ... disturbing :s

erm Johovas peeps or what ever there called
agree 100%

Also daft moshers who go around sayin they're big music fans then they can't even hum a guitar tune by their supposed 'favourite' bands. Don't give a poop but ppl who don't say it and don't know- just the 1s that claim they do

Reaction score
Hardcore moshers who use white makeup and everything and dog collors lol dey look fucked up so ya wanna fuk dem up lol

Bag heads - fink der the same as scallys or what eva they are cos i never heard of scallys lol

some townies

and ppl who dont like me :)

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Moshers :tp:
Flemish
Martial Artists
Geordies
Mancastrians
Dutch
Welsh
Irish
Scottish

Thats About It I Think

dont think i like u anymore:tp:

newayz i dont like ppl who pressure ppl 2 believe in what they believe >.<.
i mostly h8 Politicians, i've decided that as my mother acts like 1 all the time that i cant stand them.

i agree with u there DTB when u say Scottish, doesn't matter how much i try just cant stand their accents, the ppl are alright just the accents gets me all the time.

Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
Marcians >.< j/k
i tink this Thread is a bit racist (btw: racism is not only in skin color)
dicriminative is wot u mean. Listen if we didn't judge ne1 then the world would b boring :p I get called a bastard all the time by ppl who've never spoke 2 me o_O

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
dicriminative is wot u mean. Listen if we didn't judge ne1 then the world would b boring :p I get called a bastard all the time by ppl who've never spoke 2 me o_O

yup u right discriminative its a better word
but theres a thin line separating this 2 concepts
either ways i tink if some1 of those class u speaking comes here 2 c the thread would get a bit offended u have no right 2 judge wot they belive, hope u guys only expresing you opinions, but be carefull how 2 express them...just a thought :good:

calling a bastard 2 some1 ain't being discriminative -.- thats being a jerkhead, cause the only way that can comunicate his trough calling names

Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
yup u right discriminative its a better word
but theres a thin line separating this 2 concepts
either ways i tink if some1 of those class u speaking comes here 2 c the thread would get a bit offended u have no right 2 judge wot they belive, hope u guys only expresing you opinions, but be carefull how 2 express them...just a thought :good:

calling a bastard 2 some1 ain't being discriminative -.- thats being a jerkhead, cause the only way that can comunicate his trough calling names
no no it's girl 2. Just meaning I look shifty lol

Back