Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Classes u hate /like

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NO nameing people on here plz
i just like to know whta types of people you dislike or hate

i dislike Ruders and TAG alongs( they so annoyin just they go tkick frm a grp)

i like nearly everyone else unless they piss me off :tp:

Scallys - When there on the bus "Yeah man u gunna spark up , fucking man fucking smoke dis fag man yaaa!!" Its like shut the FUCK UP!! lol

Townies - They just piss me off in general espesh the girls ther like "Fuck that" its just gay assed lol

Personally there is no sterotype for what type of person I am. But its the one I like.

An goths get on ma tits aswell, think there fucking great and just call everyone townies -.- tossers

MasterD said:
proper Scallys think that u shud cross the street when they walk up to u but u dont and they give u a dirty look and u go fak j00 and they run

and proper hardcore goth people ... disturbing :s

erm Johovas peeps or what ever there called
agree 100%

Also daft moshers who go around sayin they're big music fans then they can't even hum a guitar tune by their supposed 'favourite' bands. Don't give a shit but ppl who don't say it and don't know- just the 1s that claim they do

DonTonberry said:
Moshers :tp:
Flemish
Martial Artists
Geordies
Mancastrians
Dutch
Welsh
Irish
Scottish

Thats About It I Think

in that case i dont like DTB then :tp:

DonTonberry said:
Moshers :tp:
Flemish
Martial Artists
Geordies
Mancastrians
Dutch
Welsh
Irish
Scottish

Thats About It I Think

dont think i like u anymore:tp:

newayz i dont like ppl who pressure ppl 2 believe in what they believe >.<.
i mostly h8 Politicians, i've decided that as my mother acts like 1 all the time that i cant stand them.

i agree with u there DTB when u say Scottish, doesn't matter how much i try just cant stand their accents, the ppl are alright just the accents gets me all the time.

Griffin_Heart said:
Marcians >.< j/k
i tink this Thread is a bit racist (btw: racism is not only in skin color)
dicriminative is wot u mean. Listen if we didn't judge ne1 then the world would b boring :P I get called a bastard all the time by ppl who've never spoke 2 me o_O

speedhorn666 said:
dicriminative is wot u mean. Listen if we didn't judge ne1 then the world would b boring :P I get called a bastard all the time by ppl who've never spoke 2 me o_O

yup u right discriminative its a better word
but theres a thin line separating this 2 concepts
either ways i tink if some1 of those class u speaking comes here 2 c the thread would get a bit offended u have no right 2 judge wot they belive, hope u guys only expresing you opinions, but be carefull how 2 express them...just a thought :good:

calling a bastard 2 some1 ain't being discriminative -.- thats being a jerkhead, cause the only way that can comunicate his trough calling names

Griffin_Heart said:
yup u right discriminative its a better word
but theres a thin line separating this 2 concepts
either ways i tink if some1 of those class u speaking comes here 2 c the thread would get a bit offended u have no right 2 judge wot they belive, hope u guys only expresing you opinions, but be carefull how 2 express them...just a thought :good:

calling a bastard 2 some1 ain't being discriminative -.- thats being a jerkhead, cause the only way that can comunicate his trough calling names
no no it's girl 2. Just meaning I look shifty lol

Back