• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Classic MU Online | 0.97d+0.99i | x5 | No resets & no donations

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
whats going on twiggy! servers been down all weekend! website down as well???!?!?!????!?!?!?!ARRRRRRGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Classic MU Online | 0.97d+0.99i | x5 | No resets & no donations

BSOD issue after VPS made some 'upgrades'. Doesn't look like memory or driver issues. Trying to fix it :(

Everything back online. The host claims that bsod issues have been resolved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, the IP is the same. Looks like I was too quick to blame the VPS provider, when it appears that the server was attacked causing BSODs. Perhaps one of the few hackers I banned got mad? lol, anyway, security patches applied, the DB isnt harmed (and backed up). Server back online. Lets see how it goes! Join our discord https://discord.gg/fsJbNt for updates and any other chat!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, link to Discord don't work. It's expire or something with privileges.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You may want to fix the registration page.

I tried to create an account a couple of times, but it seems that it didn't like complex passwords. I tried using special characters in my pass, but had to give up because it threw the "SQL Injection detected" error on me. :)

EDIT:
So I played for a couple of minutes and I can already tell you not a lot of people are going to enjoy this grinding. It's proper hardcore :)

One thing to maybe look into are the buffs in Lorencia. They last only about 1 minute. This is going to drive anyone nuts, whether this was intentional or not.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You may want to fix the registration page.

I tried to create an account a couple of times, but it seems that it didn't like complex passwords. I tried using special characters in my pass, but had to give up because it threw the "SQL Injection detected" error on me. :)

EDIT:
So I played for a couple of minutes and I can already tell you not a lot of people are going to enjoy this grinding. It's proper hardcore :)

One thing to maybe look into are the buffs in Lorencia. They last only about 1 minute. This is going to drive anyone nuts, whether this was intentional or not.

As far as I know, buff time limit is hard coded into 0.97 and cannot be changed. Regarding the grind - its a matter of preference/opinion. Is the 100 reset grind faster or more enjoyable than climbing to lvl 350 once? To each their own :)

Back